Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Discussion in 'General' started by Cauli, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Cauli

Cauli

Ratings:
    +474
    90% of Xalimos who are very loud and have an agenda. I think that's a cause for concern. Your maiima it seem as if it's just noise.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cauli

Cauli

Ratings:
    +474
    We agree with the insult because you agreed with it first.

How can I defend a female who enjoyed being insulted?

I might aswell just enjoy it too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. 4head

4head The one and only 4head

Ratings:
    +3,250
    they are like Asian women. They expect too much from Somali men and they waste their time on twitter by bashing us.
    Never defend strangers

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Reiko

Reiko Reformed Ashy Abdi slayer, now Somali man lover. Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +37,675
    We don't expect sympathy from animals who can't stand up for themselves. Somali guys are getting bullied in the U.K and Canada. Defend yourselves first.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Cauli

Cauli

Ratings:
    +474
    You do realise 99% of the Somali girls on that thread enjoyed, liked or re-tweeted that thread.

What do you think about Somali women and their enjoyment of verbal abuse by ajnabi guys?

It wasn't a Somali guy who made that thread so don't blame us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Shaolin23

Shaolin23 Build the wall

Ratings:
    +4,287
    Are you stuck in the 90s or 2000s Somalis don’t get bullied anywhere everybody wants to be Somali now and hang with us :chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 7
  7. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +334
    They have mouth.....defend yourself. Aint my job defending people i dont know

• Love Love x 1
  8. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +6,693
    It's over sxb twitter xalimos support a jareer that makes fun of their clits being cut off. How self hating can you be? the prophet was right a society run by females will collapse like the west. They are too sensitive and weak and seek the approval of males to validate their low self esteem. How can a country be run by such a weak creature that is that weak. Smart somalis need to leave the west and build their won country up. The west is collapsing soon and all the races hate each other.

:drakewtf::francis::kanyehmm:

• Love Love x 3
  9. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +334
    You wont get symphaty from us cause 90% of you are low class selfhating lost souls. Truly the most toxic women walking earth

10. Kanini

Kanini

Ratings:
    +234
    That's a bit of a reach... but I can see why you're frustrated with some somali women since they love to actively slander somali men on social media.

Me personally, i'm not very active on it and don't have twitter but would defend somalis all day.

Allowing random ajnabis to diss somali men and women no matter how bad they get is still cuckery to me. :manny:

• Like Like x 6
  11. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +334
    It really is and would never fly with me in real life. But these people on social media are truly gone. They have zero pride. How is someone like reiko who constantly talk trash about somali men expect solidarity from us? Anyone who go on social media talking ill about their people is trash

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mercury

Mercury Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +13,260
    If a Person lives in an area where the Somali guys are bums and goes on social media to post about it they have a point

• Qashin Qashin x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +334
    No they dont. No area has a group of people where the males are trash and women are good and vice versa. These people are similar. And even if they are....what the hell do you gain from spreading negativity of your people? Tomorrow that will be used against you. If these people are so concerned about people doing bad. Why not talk to them in person? Dont defend this behavior

• Like Like x 5
  14. Mercury

Ratings:
    +13,260
    They don’t insult the good somali guys they tend to insult the ones who hang in street corners, the ones who go in and out of jail

The ones who don’t take care of their family And kids

The ones who believe it’s a woman’s job to cook and clean

And honestly all of them deserve to get insulted

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  15. Shaolin23

Shaolin23 Build the wall

Ratings:
    +4,287
    Do you not realize when you insult a group of people online no one will differentiate or take time to analyze anything they will formulate their own stereotype of those group of people Somali men barely diss Somali women online but i see thousands of Xaarliimos constantly dissing Somali men in front of the world its better to keep that shit away from public eyes

• Like Like x 8
  16. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +334
    Is this guy for real? What kind of stupid logic is this lol. Im sure you are trolling cause no one can be this dumb

• Like Like x 8
  17. Sharmake shark

Sharmake shark

Ratings:
    +1,207
    I only defend my family I have no connection to some random dhocil on twitter

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Mercury

Ratings:
    +13,260
    I’ve seen those insults on twitter and I never felt targeted

19. PuntiteQueen

PuntiteQueen

Ratings:
    +2,442

Random dhoocil could be anyone. Your sister, daughter, cousin or even your son's future wife.
    Unless you intend to leave Somalis behind altogether.

Go scratch a random "dhoocil", maybe it will make you feel better about yourself.

20. Shaolin23

Shaolin23 Build the wall

Ratings:
    +4,287
    Because your not masculine enough any man who is being verbally attacked by women of his own ethnicity online for the world to see would get upset because he knows the public will generalize his people you gotta have hot blood and try not to be such a soy boy :manny:

• Like Like x 3
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted