Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the difference between Somali women and Somali men.

Yes we might diss Somali men, make jokes about them being deadbeats, their bodies, their useless demeanors but we never let an ajnabi woman get comfortable around us to diss Somali men.

But Somali men will smile and agree when an ajnabi man disrespects Somali women.

That's the reason why this cycle continues. Bunch of cucks who can't stand up to others have replaced the rageedis of Somali men.

You all disgust me.

We agree with the insult because you agreed with it first.

How can I defend a female who enjoyed being insulted?

I might aswell just enjoy it too.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The few Somali men that would defend you stopped.

And the reason is simple. Why would a Somali guy defend women who constantly bash him on Twitter just to get ratings from ajnabi.

Are you seriously mentally retarded to assume that we should defend you when you insult us day and night on Twitter.

Just type in 'Somali men' or 'Somali guys' on Twitter and see the amount of abuse Somali women give the guys.

The reality is... Somali women are another breed. They don't deserve respect and love. They function better when you insult them, disrespect them and look down on them. Sorry to say that... But that's reality.

they are like Asian women. They expect too much from Somali men and they waste their time on twitter by bashing us.
Never defend strangers

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
you don’t have a clue about men do you? we have big big egos especially somali men,when you somali women embarrass us and diss us on Twitter it’s equivalent to spitting in our faces in front of the whole world when you destroy your men’s pride so publicly don’t expect any sympathy or remorse
We don't expect sympathy from animals who can't stand up for themselves. Somali guys are getting bullied in the U.K and Canada. Defend yourselves first.

We don't expect sympathy from animals who can't stand up for themselves. Somali guys are getting bullied in the U.K and Canada. Defend yourselves first.

You do realise 99% of the Somali girls on that thread enjoyed, liked or re-tweeted that thread.

What do you think about Somali women and their enjoyment of verbal abuse by ajnabi guys?

It wasn't a Somali guy who made that thread so don't blame us.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are you stuck in the 90s or 2000s Somalis don’t get bullied anywhere everybody wants to be Somali now and hang with us :chrisfreshhah:

Somali Women :it0tdo8:, it's time we protected our women from insults, when we devalue ourselves in front of ajnabis (haliimo vs faraxs), they see it as a personal invite to join the negative exchanges. Let us instead uplift one another my brothers and sisters :)
It's over sxb twitter xalimos support a Madow that makes fun of their clits being cut off. How self hating can you be? the prophet was right a society run by females will collapse like the west. They are too sensitive and weak and seek the approval of males to validate their low self esteem. How can a country be run by such a weak creature that is that weak. Smart somalis need to leave the west and build their won country up. The west is collapsing soon and all the races hate each other.

:drakewtf::francis::kanyehmm:

You wont get symphaty from us cause 90% of you are low class selfhating lost souls. Truly the most toxic women walking earth

You wont get symphaty from us cause 90% of you are low class selfhating lost souls. Truly the most toxic women walking earth
That's a bit of a reach... but I can see why you're frustrated with some somali women since they love to actively slander somali men on social media.

Me personally, i'm not very active on it and don't have twitter but would defend somalis all day.

Allowing random ajnabis to diss somali men and women no matter how bad they get is still cuckery to me. :manny:

That's a bit of a reach... but I can see why you're frustrated with some somali women since they love to actively slander somali men on social media.

Me personally, i'm not very active on it and don't have twitter but would defend somalis all day.

Allowing random ajnabis to diss somali men and women no matter how bad they get is still cuckery to me. :manny:
It really is and would never fly with me in real life. But these people on social media are truly gone. They have zero pride. How is someone like reiko who constantly talk trash about somali men expect solidarity from us? Anyone who go on social media talking ill about their people is trash

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It really is and would never fly with me in real life. But these people on social media are truly gone. They have zero pride. How is someone like reiko who constantly talk trash about somali men expect solidarity from us? Anyone who go on social media talking ill about their people is trash

If a Person lives in an area where the Somali guys are bums and goes on social media to post about it they have a point

If a Person lives in an area where the Somali guys are bums and goes on social media to post about it they have a point
No they dont. No area has a group of people where the males are trash and women are good and vice versa. These people are similar. And even if they are....what the hell do you gain from spreading negativity of your people? Tomorrow that will be used against you. If these people are so concerned about people doing bad. Why not talk to them in person? Dont defend this behavior

Mercury

VIP
you don’t have a clue about men do you? we have big big egos especially somali men,when you somali women embarrass us and diss us on Twitter it’s equivalent to spitting in our faces in front of the whole world when you destroy your men’s pride so publicly don’t expect any sympathy or remorse

They don’t insult the good somali guys they tend to insult the ones who hang in street corners, the ones who go in and out of jail

The ones who don’t take care of their family And kids

The ones who believe it’s a woman’s job to cook and clean

And honestly all of them deserve to get insulted

Shaolin23

They don’t insult the good somali guys they tend to insult the ones who hang in street corners, the ones who go in and out of jail

Do you not realize when you insult a group of people online no one will differentiate or take time to analyze anything they will formulate their own stereotype of those group of people Somali men barely diss Somali women online but i see thousands of Xaarliimos constantly dissing Somali men in front of the world its better to keep that shit away from public eyes

Is this guy for real? What kind of stupid logic is this lol. Im sure you are trolling cause no one can be this dumb

When an ethnic group does not have strong men, every vulture feels comfortable to attack.

Somali men must defend Somali women.

It is your role as a man to be a protective provider.

Don't care? Don't be surprised when people bully YOUR own female family member because they see Somalis as easy targets.

Grow a pair.
I only defend my family I have no connection to some random dhocil on twitter

Mercury

VIP
Do you not realize when you insult a group of people online no one will differentiate or take time to analyze anything they will formulate their own stereotype of those group of people Somali men barely diss Somali women online but i see thousands of Xaarliimos constantly dissing Somali men in front of the world its better to keep that shit away from public eyes
I’ve seen those insults on twitter and I never felt targeted

Shaolin23

I’ve seen those insults on twitter and I never felt targeted
Because your not masculine enough any man who is being verbally attacked by women of his own ethnicity online for the world to see would get upset because he knows the public will generalize his people you gotta have hot blood and try not to be such a soy boy :manny:

Mercury

VIP
Because your not masculine enough any man who is being verbally attacked by women of his own ethnicity online for the world to see would get upset because he knows the public will generalize his people you gotta have hot blood and try not to be such a soy boy :manny:

Actually what’s manly is providing for your wife and kids and pampering them with gifts or taking the wife on a spa treatment while you cook and clean and take care of the house

How many Somali guys would do that?

You guys must be very fragile if a Somali girl insults Somali bums online triggers you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending