Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis don't run shit in Toronto, they're too drunk and drugged up to run anything.
We definitely run Toronto, along with Jamaicans and they admit it themselves. Y'all got no diversity there and get bullied by Cadaans, the only reason why y'all live in MN is because of all the governmental benefits.:mybusiness:
I'd rather sip henny than fund ISIS, and steal like y'all :ileycry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We definitely run Toronto, along with Jamaicans and they admit it themselves. Y'all got no diversity there and get bullied by Cadaans, the only reason why y'all live in MN is because of all the governmental benefits.
:mybusiness: I'd rather sip henny than fund ISIS like y'all :ileycry:

Wasn't a whole 28 year old woman from Toronto interviewed because she joined Isis and is now crying?

Doesn't matter, atleast Somalis are not drunk as a skunk on the streets.

Do better.
I never see drunk or homeless Somalis on the streets.
:siilaanyolaugh: Even if we had drunk Somalis roaming around, that's no comparison to reer MN funding and joining ISIS, also stealing shit and committing daycare fraud. That does matter, y'all should do better if anything :mybusiness:

The relationship between Somali men and women is dead. It's done fellas.

There's no need to insult each other anymore.

Every faarax should either marry out or marry from back home. and I am not talking about the

knee jerk reaction aka the cabdi exit campaign, I mean genuinely think about your future.

can you really trust these women to be a dutiful wives?:kodaksmiley:

nayaada do you really think ashy abdis can take care of you?:ivers:

The worst thing you can do to yourself is making babies with these girls.

Same for the girls. Don't make babies with a western faarax, seek greener pastures.

We definitely run Toronto, along with Jamaicans and they admit it themselves. Y'all got no diversity there and get bullied by Cadaans, the only reason why y'all live in MN is because of all the governmental benefits.:mybusiness:
I'd rather sip henny than fund ISIS, and steal like y'all :ileycry:
loool run Toronto? Is this some joke....every western big city is run by white people as they make decisions om what happens in the city. Having few drug dealers doesnt mean you run anything

:mjkkk:

you cook and clean while your wive goes out shopping. that's what mercury wants for faarax.

naar sounds better fellas.:mjhaps:
Might as well wear her baati to warm it up for her while he's at it.
We normal faraxs say good luck to him with this shit. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts