Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we have to defend a xaalimo just because she is Somali?

Do you think the ajanabi guy just said that because he felt like it or because other people say it so he should?

clearly he had a bad experience with xaalimos and that's between them. We men aren't here to beg him for forgiveness just for the sake of blindly defending our woman

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You think i am crazy but i am not when woman usually say tht they wont insult their man for low black quality men what you think when they get attention for high quality white man theories are truth

That could be the case but the comment didnt mean that. I think your looking to deep into the comment

Foreign troll inciting hatred among Somalis.
If you truly are a good respectable somali girl then you would know that you are a dime and no one can take that away from you. The fact that you guys take twitter so seriously just shows how deep this generation has fallen down the rabbit hole.

#DajjalGeneration

So dont you see what is going here like realy espicially the lowest quality men which are black men so by tht it means somali woman will insult somali men for high quality white men dont you see she is hypocrite:jcoleno:
Except you came to your own conclusion and after she corrected you......you stuck to your own interpretation of what she said

Never will I ever allow a ajnabi talk smack about my people.

Its guys like you and @Mercury whose simp nature encourages these girls to insult us every day on Twitter.

Why would you defend those who insult you everyday until youv'e become the butt of jokes of all ajnabis. What are you defending exactly?

I hope she messages you back.

Somali women are in an abusive relationship, and from this thread I have concluded that they are the abusers

:jcoleno:

@Knowles what do you think of this mess. We need your input

Muji

VIP
Somali women are in an abusive relationship, and from this thread I have concluded that they are the abusers

:jcoleno:

@Knowles what do you think of this mess. We need your input

Low self-esteem walal

He isn’t even good looking. I would only take it as a compliment if it was Michael B Jordan not someone missing chromosomes

Low self-esteem walal

He isn’t even good looking. I would only take it as a compliment if it was Michael B Jordan not someone missing chromosomes

I don't care about that rat. If you're from the horn of Africa and you're not Somali, you're a backup dancer, a non-entity. I literally cannot take offense from them. I mean the reaction of Somalispot. Abdis saying they deserve it and Xalimos saying it's Abdi's fault. Do you think we are at fault for our indifference abayo?

Muji

VIP
I don't care about that rat. If you're from the horn of Africa and you're not Somali, you're a background character a non-entity. I literally cannot take offense from them. I mean the reaction of Somalispot. Abdis saying they deserve it and Xalimos saying it's Abdi's fault. Do you think we are at fault for our indifference abayo?

Nah I find it hard to care too

Since my lack of response

World

VIP
It’s just a fucking joke, calm down you fucking weirdos. Guy is an Eritrean Muslim whose friends are mainly Somali.

Props to the Eritrean brother.
:mjkkk:

Abdis, I've realised that Somali women shouldn't be treated with respect like other women.
Somali women are a different breed altogether.
I can't take a Somali woman seriously and respect her kkkkkkkk
:ohlord:

@Factz
@Abdalla
@Dalmoor
@geeljire madaxweyne
@World
@Ferrari
@Bohol
@R.Kelly
@Suldaanka
We don't care about some irrelevant raw meat eater. This thread proves how insecure and incel Somali guys really are tho
We don't expect sympathy from animals who can't stand up for themselves. Somali guys are getting bullied in the U.K and Canada. Defend yourselves first.
Somalis run Toronto while y'all reer dine & dash get bullied by Cadaans in MN 24/7 :duck:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We don't care about some irrelevant raw meat eater. This thread proves how insecure and incel Somali guys really are tho

Somalis run Toronto while y'all reer dine & dash get bullied by Cadaans in MN 24/7 :duck:
Somalis don't run shit in Toronto, they're too drunk and drugged up to run anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.