Epidemic of single Somali women

Yaraye

VIP
100% correct
good to know
Dualke

Tell me, have you seen enough d!ck samples to confirm this hypothesis?:stevej:

lol, You should have let me be misinformed :mjcry:
ive been in as much girly gossip sessions as u, the difference is, I was with the boys aswell, we corrected the girls, and also, I was 11 years old, these guys were 14 and 15, I learnt everything i needed to know at 11, everything ppl find out at 18, i knew as a kid, this stuff ain't rocket science.
also women like to act like they have so much secrets that they hide from men and think they are special, like, ooh men dont know we do this, 1, yes we do 2, we dont care or we find it disgusting.
there is only one thing that I think I have seen on reddit that made me shocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
ive been in as much girly gossip sessions as u, the difference is, I was with the boys aswell, we corrected the girls, and also, I was 11 years old, these guys were 14 and 15, I learnt everything i needed to know at 11, everything ppl find out at 18, i knew as a kid, this stuff ain't rocket science.
also women like to act like they have so much secrets that they hide from men and think they are special, like, ooh men dont know we do this, 1, yes we do 2, we dont care or we find it disgusting.
Saqajaan

Yaraye

VIP
Girly gossip is only between girls. what you heard was probably mild version.:sass1:

Girly gossip is only between girls. what you heard was probably mild version.:sass1:
nope I heard the most disgusting stuff, I was next to a group of girls gossiping and I had to leave because it was so unfunny and too much waffle, your guys gossip isn't even funny its literally just weird and overly detailed and u guys care so much about trivial things in the story its like u guys are reporting a news story on everything instead of actually having fun

Yaraye

VIP
nope I heard the most disgusting stuff, I was next to a group of girls gossiping and I had to leave because it was so unfunny and too much waffle, your guys gossip isn't even funny its literally just weird and overly detailed and u guys care so much about trivial things in the story its like u guys are reporting a news story on everything instead of actually having fun
The details is what makes it interesting
Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020

Trending