Epidemic of single Somali women

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know too much about life to believe a guy in his 30s who has never touched a women in his life and isn't interested in being married that he has never engaged in degeneracy in his entire life.

that entire line of thinking is absurd and highly improbable.

therefore the most logical reason is that they are lying to protect their dignity, I would do the exact same thing as them and I commend them for not exposing their sins, in fact any brother you ask who is Muslim and is a good successful guy and not married will never expose his past sins because that is not something they would ever do. but I know brothers like this in real life and what actually happens behind closed doors, so there is no nuance for me to detect I already know the truth, now, since you and javvy have a low sex drive and do not understand what a normal healthy man is like, I would expect you guys to say yh I believe these guys.

But me believing these guys, is like you telling me, that you have never told a lie in your life, and me believing you
You are assuming as usual. If you want to have that narrative of me and javelin. I won't stop you. :ftw9nwa:

People aren't one dimensional.

Also what you posted was revolting. :vo3yidw:

The details is what makes it interesting
Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020
ok heres the main difference between men and women, you guys really like to here the meat of the story, you want to know everything all the weird parts everything they were feeling at the time, its like a guilty pleasure for your, you guys don't even smile while listening to it, you guys just keep a serious face and have full attention on the gossip like its revelation or something, its like a drug for you.
But for us guys, that kind of stuff, is the most boring thing in the world, we hate it, all we care about, is the main bulk, we don't care about any of the details r anything, in fact, if the we can;t make a joke out of the story, we move to another topic, the main point of any story is to have a laugh or discuss something seriously that we are passionate about but the story itself we don't care that much abotu compared to you guys

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have done numerous research in real life and online on studies to see how ppl react to sexual desire and stimuli and all of that jazz, based on all my evidence, it is highly improbable for a 30+ year old to never had any sexual actions in his entire life
Studies on mostly gaalos from cultures that are more sexually permissive. :ftw9nwa: Gotcha. I think Abdis are largely honest about their past. You can gauge based off of some indicators/cues. I tend to find the more jaded the brother the greater the likelihood of being a zani.
you couldn't stop yourself from reading it even though you found it disgusting don't lie
You are asking it to be read with a disclaimer and I am a MOD.
Cant Fool Me Beth Behrs GIF by CBS

Studies on mostly gaalos from cultures that are more sexually permissive. :ftw9nwa: Gotcha. I think Abdis are largely honest about their past. You can gauge based off of some indicators/cues. I tend to find the more jaded the brother the greater the likelihood of being a zani.
we grew up in this country we are going to be influenced by there culture, just ask any other somali guy in this forum, even the ones who are religious, 99% have struggled with this

You are asking it to be read with a disclaimer and I am a MOD.
Cant Fool Me Beth Behrs GIF by CBS
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
we grew up in this country we are going to be influenced by there culture, just ask any other somali guy in this forum, even the ones who are religious, 99% have struggled with this

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Influenced, yes. However, the degree to which you assimilate varies. Not everyone has a pronounced need to do as others do. It's obvious that people pick and choose what resonates and discard what does not.

What I wonder is why you assume Somali men act the same? Some people are demisexual whereby sexual attraction comes after an emotional connection. Meaning they can only let their guard down/have relations if a bond has been established and they are in a meaningful or committed relationship i.e. marriage. I doubt people view sex in the same way. They have different levels of cognition about it, feelings, desires and in turn behaviours. This mold you expect these guys to fit doesn't quite make sense across the board. All because you were around saqajaans or brothers that confided in you about engaging in some sort of sexual behaviour.

Everything I'm saying is anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt. But most people, irrespective of gender, turn into bitter jaded cunts at that age. They aren't where they envisioned themselves as being, so the walls start to close in. Particularly with Muslim women since they've had to deal with Hooyo and the other eedos giving them shit about marriage for a good decade by that point. 30+ single people, regardless of gender, are tricky fuckers to nagivate in a relationship.

Again, anecdotal, but the ones I've interacted with have this weird "shit or get off the pot, don't waste my time" attitude. And I get it, because the clock's ticking but it just comes across as very off putting and negative to be around:idontlike:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You right saxib. Most people are depressed and can’t accept the reality they live in. Especially when your behind in life in your 30’s.

Some people are demisexual whereby sexual attraction comes after an emotional connection.
thats for women not men
This mold you expect these guys to fit doesn't quite make sense across the board. All because you were around saqajaans or brothers that confided in you about engaging in some sort of sexual behaviou
it does they just hide it well. And my experience isn't limited to saqajaans or the like, I talk to good people who are intelligent and modest and don't engage in any o this behaviour, and all across the board men do it, not to the same extent though, but If I were to even suggest, that these men never engaged in self pleasure, I would be laughed at, look, I don't want to argue anymore, I already know for a fact what is happening, it isn't even a question on my mind, the fact we are even discussing this like its a valid discussion is laughable to me, there is no way these guys have been celibate there entire lives and never engaged in this behaviour, like literally 0.00001%, the fact you know a few of them, makes the chances even lower.

its true though
So, calling them that without knowing their situation like dealing with financial or mental issues first and the fact that they're more self conscious about the high cost of living than the previous gens who did those things while they were broke? That's just sick.

So, calling them that without knowing their situation like dealing with financial or mental issues first and the fact that they're more self conscious about the high cost of living than the previous gens who did those things while they were broke? That's just sick.
no its just basic logic, doesn't matter if they have financial problems, a normal man cannot go 20+ years without any sexual actions at all, in fact if he does he is either a master at self control(unlikely) or he is asexual

no its just basic logic, doesn't matter if they have financial problems, a normal man cannot go 20+ years without any sexual actions at all, in fact if he does he is either a master at self control(unlikely) or he is asexual
So in your/their eyes, they’re Zanis?

Trending

Latest posts