Epidemic of single Somali women

GemState

36/21
VIP
The amount of 25-35 year old unmarried Somali women is actually nuts, atleast in Europe. It literally seems to be the default. This is gonna cause a huge problem in around a decade

GemState

36/21
VIP
Anime, autism and K-pop doing a number on my community, both genders too pussy to talk to each other and will go extinct soon. The amount of eedos and adeers clocking on they probably will never have grandkids is crazy man

Most somalis shouldn't get married from that gen. That gen and the kids of the following gens probably won't have the same problem.

Far too many selfish and entitled halimos and abdis. The only option for most is to marry out to a miskeen that would deal with there selfishness and has a fetish/simps for somalis.

Many are marrying out however the parents are getting in the way of Many when it comes to expanding there options outside of somalis so many stay single because they have different standards for somalis and different ones for ajnabis.

Last edited:
Most somalis shouldn't get married from that gen. That gen and the kids of the following gens probably won't have the same problem.

Far too many selfish and entitled halimos and abdis. The only option for most is to marry out to a miskeen that would deal with there selfishness and has a fetish/simps for somalis.

Many are marrying out however the parents are getting in the way of Many when it comes to expanding there options outside of somalis so many stay single because they have different standards for somalis and different ones for ajnabis.
The last bit about the parents made me laugh, you're right though, the parents need to be less strict. Life is short better to be with someone o is fahamtaan regardless of background

We have a epidemic of unmarried Muslims in the West, period. Check out reddit and see all these Zoomers losing it, I can't remember where I saw this, but it was a page showing the Pakistani divorce rate in the UK was at 46-47% rate, yeah, Pakistanis of all people.

People and Muslims alike just aren't getting married nowadays, inflation, rise of living costs, barriers (has to be of same ethnic background or some cases tribe/clan), financial expectations etc.

My advice is to just enjoy the chaos.

200w.gif

Mozart

You need people like me
45% of women aged 18-29 were single in 2022. 57% for men of the same age. It’s not unique to a particular group.

The amount of 25-35 year old unmarried Somali women is actually nuts, atleast in Europe. It literally seems to be the default. This is gonna cause a huge problem in around a decade
tf you talking about? everytime i go on snapchat/tiktok/instagram stories i see like minimum 8 different Somali weddings be it UK/US/Canada/Europe etc? πŸ˜‚

By 2030 over 45 percent of women over 30 will be single and childless this is effecting all groups but your right we did a complete 360 from our parents generation who got married easily

The last bit about the parents made me laugh, you're right though, the parents need to be less strict. Life is short better to be with someone o is fahamtaan regardless of background
It's not even about "understanding" anyone. the way somalis move on both side, some just refuse to understand the other side. They want nothing to do with abdis/xalimos. No amount of "understanding one another" will fix that.
The only abdis and xalimos they maybe interested in are those that are way out of there league or simply only exist in fairy tales but if some bellow average ajnabi comes there way all of a sudden they have found the one which they where struggling to find before hand πŸ’€

Plus women's standards in general have gone up hence why marriage isn't as common and easy to come by like our parents gen and most will just die alone. Our economies are a mess aswell

tf you talking about? everytime i go on snapchat/tiktok/instagram stories i see like minimum 8 different Somali weddings be it UK/US/Canada/Europe etc? πŸ˜‚

Just last Sunday a Somali girl here in Melbourne got married to an American Faarax. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

By 2030 over 45 percent of women over 30 will be single and childless this is effecting all groups but your right we did a complete 360 from our parents generation who got married easily

It's a problem affecting all of society, unfair to point the finger at the girls like they're the problem, let's not pretend the boys are getting married either, marriage rates have fallen across the board for everyone.

Just last Sunday a Somali girl here in Melbourne got married to an American Faarax. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

It's a problem affecting all of society, unfair to point the finger at the girls like they're the problem, let's not pretend the boys are getting married either, marriage rates have fallen across the board for everyone.
Yeah it’s a problem affecting all sides marriage rates have fallen across the board including mens just pointing out that most people will be single by 2030 so it’s not a Somali specific issue

It's not even about "understanding" anyone. the way somalis move on both side, some just refuse to understand the other side. They want nothing to do with abdis/xalimos. No amount of "understanding one another" will fix that.
The only abdis and xalimos they maybe interested in are those that are way out of there league or simply only exist in fairy tales but if some bellow average ajnabi comes there way all of a sudden they have found the one which they where struggling to find before hand πŸ’€

Plus women's standards in general have gone up hence why marriage isn't as common and easy to come by like our parents gen and most will just die alone. Our economies are a mess aswell
More to life than marriage sxb, have fun

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I've seen many people speak about this. Haven't really seen it in real life though. Is it really this serious.