Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

How many have died so far since the fighting began, someone give me an update
Well 10000s so far.

Today at one spot 1000 ENDF died after they were hit buy a rocket.

Both sides has casualties the worse is for the civiliand brvause the ENDF has used scorched earth technique on TPLF.

TPLF are outnumbered were it not for Eritrea this war would have been balanced.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Well 10000s so far.

Today at one spot 1000 ENDF died after they were hit buy a rocket.

Both sides has casualties the worse is for the civiliand brvause the ENDF has used scorched earth technique on TPLF.

TPLF are outnumbered were it not for Eritrea this war would have been balanced.
I read that Eritrea is splitting into different factions, is that true?

Fight? Saaxib the reason I respect these people so much is because of their fight. These people were almost as hard to conquere as us somalis we forged great alliances with our noble arsi brothers at some point the dervish was even based there. Arsi only fell after its own gala people took the side of their masters and you wanna talk about victim mentality that’s you people. Shewa and wellega, the embarrassments of the oromo you people took Arms against your own people for money and cut the breasts of arsi women and the hands of arsi men and they still continued to fight and at some point occupied deep into shewa. Arsi even fought alongside barre to join somalia later on during the Ogaden war. From gala arsi and hararghe are the only ones I consider my own the rest can vanish for all I care but inshallah one day arsi and hararghe will join Somalia like the ancestors of arsi died to do during the Ogaden war

it's not as simple. you see, we Oromos were divided before the expansion of the shoan empire.
we were already fighting each other, much like somalis were, and still are in some places, when their empire expanded.
some oromo's were already apart of the abyssinian political players, competing for power, for example, the yejju oromo-ruled amhara's and abyssinians, for almost a 100 years, and made afaan oromo the language of the court there in gondar.
politics in that time were more PROVINCE based as opposed to ethnic based.
you had provinces competing-gojjam vs gondar vs wollo vs shoa vs tigray [the most homogenous region].
shoa=mixed oromo, amhara, gurage.
gojjam=mixed amhara and christianized oromos.
wollo=oromo muslims, oromo christians, amhara christians, and a few afars in the lowlands.
gondar=at one point mixed oromo-amhara, but recently, fully amhara.
and so on, and so forth.

btw-no oromo supported the greater somalia dream during the ogaden war, they fought against the somalis and the ethiopians, because both wanted their lands.

She studied International Relations. I guess she finds it interesting what is going on in Ethiopia.
It's okay to be interested but she's always making statements about things. Doesn't she know there are Ethiopians in congress who it involves ? I think she loves the attention

Apollo

VIP
It's okay to be interested but she's always making statements about things. Doesn't she know there are Ethiopians in congress who it involves ? I think she loves the attention

I don't think there are Ethiopian American members of Congress. Only she and this Eritrean guy are the only Horners in congress.

I don't think there are Ethiopian American members of Congress. Only she and this Eritrean guy are the only Horners in congress.
Ohh so that dude I thought was Ethiopian was actually Eritrean. Has he made a statement about the conflict? Genuinely curious. She needs to stop speaking up for Ethiopia and Eritrea cos they tried to tie her in with oromo protests last time she said something.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
As usual, none of the Muslim ethnicities are coming out to take advantage of the situation and make their ethnic regions great again.

If they really did, watch the Amhara and Tigray and the so-called Tigrinya quickly turn 180 and unite against them like always then go back to killing each other once the others are kept under control.

As usual, none of the Muslim ethnicities are coming out to take advantage of the situation and make their ethnic regions great again.

If they really did, watch the Amhara and Tigray and the so-called Tigrinya quickly turn 180 and unite against them like always then go back to killing each other once the others are kept under control.
Do you thinknthe West will allow this?

Trending