El OH EL this is why hormonal teenage girls don't need to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Maskiinka is so naive :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Transparent in our somali culture when a girl is getting married all her married sisters, causins, aunts and her mum get together before the wedding with the bride to be giving her marriege advice including sex. It's a tradition that has been going on in centuries and men have no business knowing. Perhaps they were aware of it but real and confident men honestly don't care what women talk about behind close doors.

:dwill: Well isn't that something. :ehh: You learn something new everyday.

I was very wrong in my status before lmao :holeup::holeup::holeup:.

I think the premise here in the thought process is that somali women are hoes because they have sexual urges. the conventional somali couple do not kiss and are not intimate, they only "fornicate".

it's weird. You allude to anything sexual and you're automatically a ho kkkk

Galaeri

Any girl that exposes his man for some retweets is a hoe tbh, i wouldn't even call someone that had sex outside marriage a hoe.

Nothing about your married life is supposed to go on social media, or be aired out in public in any form or way. It is just childish, and it serves no good purpose.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Maskiinka is so naive :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Transparent in our somali culture when a girl is getting married all her married sisters, causins, aunts and her mum get together before the wedding with the bride to be giving her marriege advice including sex. It's a tradition that has been going on in centuries and men have no business knowing. Perhaps they were aware of it but real and confident men honestly don't care what women talk about behind close doors.
that's completely fine because no intimacy has taken place therefore they can do whatever they want.,however we were discussing the fact that Somali women are now open about their sex lives after marriage and that prior to the modern sexual revelation Somali women had xishood and didnt spread their sex tales to other women or anybody in general as they do now.I have proven that it is haraam as it wasn't known to some people on this site ,if you have any doubts if it's either haram or makrooh here is the link.
http://www.quran.mu/marital-privacy-in-islam.html

Galaeri

I think some females just dont get it.

When guys screw up it is 'boys will be boys', and when females screw up they are hoes. They need to accept the reality even if it is incredibly unfair. Protect thou honour and shits. Chastity and whatever.

:salute: Take my advice and stay forever winning.

Disclaimer: Does not apply to kaafirs and self haters.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ultimately she's the loser. She has humiliated him but also embarrassed her family. IDK how he will come back from this tbh. She will regret this when she grows a brain one day.

True, she just Made herself look like an idiot and her family aswell aint nothing her parents can say to defend her

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Nothing about your married life is supposed to go on social media, or be aired out in public in any form or way. It is just childish, and it serves no good purpose.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish these girls would understand this, there's no privacy these days. Airing your dirty laundry is disgusting and unnecessary

I think some females just dont get it.

When guys screw up it is 'boys will be boys', and when females screw up they are hoes. They need to accept the reality even if it is incredibly unfair. Protect thou honour and shits. Chastity and whatever.

:salute: Take my advice and stay forever winning.

what a flawed reality kkkk

I'm glad somali females are finally catching on, let them say whatever they want in public :icon lol:

Galaeri

what a flawed reality kkkk

I'm glad somali females are finally catching on, let them say whatever they want in public :icon lol:

you quoted me before my edit lol. :ileycry: It was only there for 20 seconds before I edited.

You missed the disclaimer.

you quoted me before my edit lol. :ileycry: It was only there for 20 seconds before I edited.

You missed the disclaimer.

Looks like it doesn't apply to muslims either :chrisfreshhah: why else do you have muslimahs acting up all over social media :russ:

No one cares about your dumb double standards anymore kkkk

Galaeri

Looks like it doesn't apply to muslims either :chrisfreshhah: why else do you have muslimahs acting up all over social media :russ:

No one cares about your dumb double standards anymore kkkk

They are not mine. This is one that belongs to Somalis :russ::russ::russ::russ:

No don't you ever try say I sweep things under the rug buytch. I don't blindly defend my culture kkkkkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending