El OH EL this is why hormonal teenage girls don't need to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You guys have seriously misunderstood what i'm trying to say hereSomali women now are open about their sex lives because they have freedoms and are not repressed,on the other hand somali women back in the day i believe rarely talked about sex because they lived in a patriarchal society and it was seen as culturally taboo .

Somali women back in the day didnt have internet

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Havent you guys heard that in Islam it is forbidden to talk about what has happened in the bedroom between the husband and wife

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You guys have seriously misunderstood what i'm trying to say hereSomali women now are open about their sex lives because they have freedoms and are not repressed,on the other hand somali women back in the day i believe rarely talked about sex because they lived in a patriarchal society and it was seen as culturally taboo .
I think they have always discussed it amongst themselves which is whatever I guess. It's undeniable that it has become more socially acceptable in the west for sure. Also social media platforms are something the older generations never had.
Lmao I was gonna say, I've definitely heard sex talk when I'm around older habaryars... they really don't hold back anything :mjlol:
Wallahi that's gross, my innocence
upload_2016-12-24_14-42-27.png

I think this is overacting since two virgin spouses can learn and teach each other what pleases them.

If your husband is inadequate then that's a legitimate concern but she should of divorced him and not publicly shamed him and herself like a hoe.
She's a ho now? even tho she married him and had sex the halal way :mjpls:

there is no pleasing u lot :icon lol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think this is overacting since two virgin spouses can learn and teach each other what pleases them.

If your husband is inadequate then that's a legitimate concern but she should of divorced him and not publicly shamed him and herself like a hoe.

They might not have both been virgins though. That's why I don't understand why it's an unpopular opinion among women that a virgin guy + non-virgin girl is a worse scenario than vice versa.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:damn:He can literally never ever again roast somebody. I can already imagine them waiting in the car coming up with last minute plans. He'll suggest something "Shut up, small dick niggas don't get a say". He has the default L. Wallahi here I thought hijabis were nice empathetic people. Looks do indeed deceive.:wow:

If you use your brain you will be able to tell if she is a nice girl, it is not hard. I am pretty sure this guy knew she was like that before marrying her. He probably overlooked it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Ultimately she's the loser. She has humiliated him but also embarrassed her family. IDK how he will come back from this tbh. She will regret this when she grows a brain one day.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Lmao I was gonna say, I've definitely heard sex talk when I'm around older habaryars... they really don't hold back anything :mjlol:
The West invented sex, ppl didn't talk about it b4. :drakelaugh:

I think we're giving the miskeen performance anxiety:dabcasar:
When a sister was getting married, her friend's ayeyo was talking it mixed in with marriage advice about the home.

Maskiinka is so naive :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Transparent in our somali culture when a girl is getting married all her married sisters, cousins, aunts and her mum get together before the wedding with the bride to be giving her marriege advice including sex. It's a tradition that has been going on in centuries and men have no business knowing. Perhaps they were aware of it but real and confident men honestly don't care what women talk about behind close doors.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Ultimately she's the loser. She has humiliated him but also embarrassed her family. IDK how he will come back from this tbh. She will regret this when she grows a brain one day.

It's just like Sacdiyo neck weed episode, and the girl on somali features that wanted to be lesbian in heaven episode all over again. There are a lot of idiots that don't think about the consequences of what they are doing. She will regret this tomorrow when her parents talk to her, and when her girl friends start talking about her behind her back. Some kids just don't deserve internet privileges.

She's a ho now? even tho she married him and had sex the halal way :mjpls:

there is no pleasing u lot :icon lol:
I think the premise here in the thought process is that somali women are hoes because they have sexual urges. the conventional somali couple do not kiss and are not intimate, they only "fornicate".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts