El OH EL this is why hormonal teenage girls don't need to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if you're joking or not but it's the truth.

If they were bf/gf instead then she'd just break up and never see each other again.

Celibacy doesn't work and marrying at 18 doesn't work. It's the harsh reality.

I agree lol it's better than being divorced two times at 20 because you found out last minute that you're both incompatible and have nothing in common
You making fun of him being innocent and a virgin :comeon:

I don't know where that organ is too

I'll give u an anatomy book and circle all the relevant bits, as a wedding gift:hemad:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why would your aunt share that with you :drakewtf: that's your aunt!

Are Somali women aliens :duckr:
you got me there.Anyways i'm still firm in my belief,i highly doubt that somali women prior to being in the west discussed about sex,again sex is a highly taboo subject that has in recent decades been advertised more and become the norm due to the modern sexual revolution, hence why Somali women discuss it now

VixR

Veritas
you got me there.Anyways i'm still firm in my belief,i highly doubt that somali women prior to being in the west discussed about sex,again sex is a highly taboo subject that has in recent decades been advertised more and become the norm due to the modern sexual revolution, hence why Somali women discuss it
You're either very young and naive, like 16, or not so bright.

Actually, on the aunt thing, it depends how old she is. Some aunts are so young, they're your agemates.

People who wait until marriage to have sex have less fulfilling sex lives. Is this even a subject of debate? :icon lol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:dead: that's savage lmaoooooo
This girl damn well convinced a lot of guys to commit zina. A lot of nikkas are gonna get practice before they get married. :lolbron: To any xalimo that cares about this stuff, if a ninja throws down first time you know he's done it before

you got me there.Anyways i'm still firm in my belief,i highly doubt that somali women prior to being in the west discussed about sex,again sex is a highly taboo subject that has in recent decades been advertised more and become the norm due to the modern sexual revolution, hence why Somali women discuss it
Walaal, I think you're being a little bit naive in regards to Somali women on a real.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
you got me there.Anyways i'm still firm in my belief,i highly doubt that somali women prior to being in the west discussed about sex,again sex is a highly taboo subject that has in recent decades been advertised more and become the norm due to the modern sexual revolution, hence why Somali women discuss it now

Talking about sex in public is a taboo in our culture of course where men and children are present. So what is this got to do with women talking sex among themselves in private? :what1:

Talking about sex in public is a taboo in our culture of course where men and children are present. So what is this got to do with women talking sex among themselves in private? :what1:

Lmao I was gonna say, I've definitely heard sex talk when I'm around older habaryars... they really don't hold back anything :mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This girl damn well convinced a lot of guys to commit zina. A lot of nikkas are gonna get practice before they get married. :lolbron: To any xalimo that cares about this stuff, if a ninja throws down first time you know he's done it before

Walaal, I think you're being a little bit naive in regards to Somali women on a real.
You guys have seriously misunderstood what i'm trying to say here.Somali women now are open about their sex lives because they have freedoms and are not repressed,on the other hand somali women back in the day i believe rarely talked about sex because they lived in a patriarchal society and it was seen as culturally taboo .

VixR

Veritas
The West invented sex, ppl didn't talk about it b4. :drakelaugh:

I think we're giving the miskeen performance anxiety:dabcasar:
Lmao I was gonna say, I've definitely heard sex talk when I'm around older habaryars... they really don't hold back anything :mjlol:
When a sister was getting married, her friend's ayeyo was talking it mixed in with marriage advice about the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts