El OH EL this is why hormonal teenage girls don't need to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
IDK if you're joking or not but it's the truth.

If they were bf/gf instead then she'd just break up and never see each other again.

Celibacy doesn't work and marrying at 18 doesn't work. It's the harsh reality.
practice makes perfect:kanyeshrug:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They are both inexperienced,they just need time to figure each other out and discover what satisfies them,zina is not the answer

At 18/19 they don't know what they want. They are horny and wanna get laid. Zina as a moral sin is so overrated. It's not the end of the world.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I hope the man can find some way to come back from this savagery.

I know I would take the mickey out him unashamedly for the rest of his life. :russ::russ::russ:

I hope he doesn't feel too bad about it. He can bounce back from this unlike his ex-to-be, the foolish girl just murdered her rep. (I am not saying this right, inb4 faraax mentality).

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:mjlol: After a month. He's fucked regardless she has no empathy or patience. I thought he was going to get empathy from the he hijabi flock but they're telling her to leave him LOL. They didn't even suggest foreplay or other ways to make up for it. The amount of savagery.:dead:

There's no turning back now for that guy.That's why i believe it is necessary to perform a background check on your future spouse ,some hijabis out here are hoes in disguise.
The girl seems like a frustrated virgin. She thought she'll be having epic orgasms every night but her husband is a ":ahh: in 10 seconds or less".

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
At 18/19 they don't know what they want. They are horny and wanna get laid. Zina as a moral sin is so overrated. It's not the end of the world.
if you cant control yourself and abstain from zina until your 20s when you are ready to get married then you are basically a xoolo.Humans have intellect and that's what essentially differentiates us from mere animals,if we cannot control our instincts then we are in fact worse than animals since their actions are based entirely on instinct and our's is based on intellect as well as instinct.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
if you cant control yourself and abstain from zina until your 20s when you are ready to get married then you are basically a xoolo.Humans have intellect and that's what essentially differentiates us from mere animals,if we cannot control our instincts that we are in fact worse than animals since their actions are based entirely on instinct and our is based on intellect and instinct.

Bro did you see UncleMenaces post the other day. Some of these Somalis are just crazy. Some females have made a exclusive Facebook group where they vent, often about their sexual frustrations lmao. The comments are shocking themselves lmao. Many of the Somalis in the West have become xoolos, both males and females. The strangest thing is that the females are talking about this stuff, not the males. The males are meant to be the xoolos. We are embracing this Western lifestyle hard. It's no surprise, it's only time.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I know I would take the mickey out him unashamedly for the rest of his life. :russ::russ::russ:

I hope he doesn't feel too bad about it. He can bounce back from this unlike his ex-to-be, the foolish girl just murdered her rep. (I am not saying this right, inb4 faraax mentality).
:damn:He can literally never ever again roast somebody. I can already imagine them waiting in the car coming up with last minute plans. He'll suggest something "Shut up, small dick niggas don't get a say". He has the default L. Wallahi here I thought hijabis were nice empathetic people. Looks do indeed deceive.:wow:

What a mess! What did he do to deserve this? There has to be more to this story. She sounds batshit crazy. I know of a similar story but the guy wouldn't sleep with the wife because of how she treats him. Months after they got divorced she did what this chick did (spreading rumors about him not pleasing her among other graphic details.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The girl seems like a frustrated virgin. She thought she'll be having epic orgasms every night but her husband is a ":ahh: in 10 seconds or less".

:mjlol:
The guy looks like a wadaad from the local mosque, it's always niggas like him that this shit happens to

Maybe miskeenka couldn't even get it up for the little demon. A lot of these qaxbads actually look worse off with clothes than with on, much like white women. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Bro did you see UncleMenaces post the other day. Some of these Somalis are just crazy. Some females have made a exclusive Facebook group where they vent, often about their sexual frustrations lmao. The comments are shocking themselves lmao. Many of the Somalis in the West have become xoolos, both males and females. The strangest thing is that the females are talking about this stuff, not the males. The males are meant to be the xoolos. We are embracing this Western lifestyle hard. It's no surprise, it's only time.
You think men don't talk about women and sex? You think women started talking about men and sexual matters bc of the West and do so only in the West? :mjlol::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.