Eid Mubarak to you all, May God/Allah bless Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
3AE77E6F-91FA-47E7-A60B-B04B5C0B4FAC.jpeg

EritreanPost_

2C0A087B-A05D-491D-BDFC-2BB97F2A0867.jpeg

Picture of the oldest mosque of Africa, the Mesjid as Sahaba of Massawa, Eritrea 🇪🇷

EritreanPost_

God bless Somalia and the Somalia ppl, may God help you to overcome all the hardships you have been facing.

We Eritreans will always stand with Somalia and all Somali ppl 🇪🇷🇸🇴🇩🇯🙏🏿

Last edited:
Hilarious how you leave out the country that has more Muslims than somalia, djibouti and eritrea combined... if you are Muslim, may Allaah cure you of your hatred, and if you are not, may he guide you away from worshiping men, and guide you to worshipping him Alone.

EritreanPost_

Hilarious how you leave out the country that has more Muslims than somalia, djibouti and eritrea combined... if you are Muslim, may Allaah cure you of your hatred, and if you are not, may he guide you away from worshiping men, and guide you to worshipping him Alone.
I respectfully disagree. If this country threaten my country I will not mention the name of this country. Sorry but not sorry.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
he doesn’t have to

EritreanPost_

did the Muslims who have no say or power in the govt threaten Eritrea? Such simplistic and unjust thinking, come on man.
i didn’t want to make this thread political because it’s about religion but since since you do.

shimelis Abdissa is also part of Abiy Ahmed’s gov and he said that they will celebrate ireecha at the Redsea and Indian occean which was a threat for both Eritrea and Somalia.

And other officials who are Oromos and Afars similarly threatened us. Dina Mufti who is from Wollo said in 2021 then most Eritrean regret Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia.

yes also Muslim officials of the Abiy Ahmed gov threatened our nations that goes for Shimelis Abdissa and many more

plus their PR on Twitter like Ahmed SomEthiopian who claims to be diaspora prosperity party member and who incites against Eritreans and Somali Darood, Hawiy, Djibouti issas

i didn’t want to make this thread political because it’s about religion but since since you do.

shimelis Abdissa is also part of Abiy Ahmed’s gov and he said that they will celebrate ireecha at the Redsea and Indian occean which was a threat for both Eritrea and Somalia.

And other officials who are Oromos and Afars similarly threatened us. Dina Mufti who is from Wollo said in 2021 then most Eritrean regret Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia.

yes also Muslim officials of the Abiy Ahmed gov threatened our nations that goes for Shimelis Abdissa and many more

plus their PR on Twitter like Ahmed SomEthiopian who claims to be diaspora prosperity party member and who incites against Eritreans and Somali Darood, Hawiy, Djibouti issas

You already made it political when you left out the country with more Muslims than djibouti, somalia and eritrea combined....
Shimelis is an opportunist who would sell his grand-mother, if it meant he'd get rich and maintain power; quoting him doesn't prove much, nor is it a claim endorsed by Muslim Ethiopians.
I am not saying that the ethio govt didn't threaten eritrea, but the truth is, they are doing that for their own interests and it represents just that; not the interests and desires of ethiopians, especially the Muslims.
The eritrean president got a bigger welcome in oromia than any tplf official would ever get, for example, and he's not even muslim or christian.
You're gonna have to do better to justify your hatred and exclusion of muslim ethiopians, who have no say in the govt, and who have always been marginalized in ethiopia, up to this very second.

EritreanPost_

You already made it political when you left out the country with more Muslims than djibouti, somalia and eritrea combined....
Shimelis is an opportunist who would sell his grand-mother, if it meant he'd get rich and maintain power; quoting him doesn't prove much, nor is it a claim endorsed by Muslim Ethiopians.
I am not saying that the ethio govt didn't threaten eritrea, but the truth is, they are doing that for their own interests and it represents just that; not the interests and desires of ethiopians, especially the Muslims.
The eritrean president got a bigger welcome in oromia than any tplf official would ever get, for example, and he's not even muslim or christian.
You're gonna have to do better to justify your hatred and exclusion of muslim ethiopians, who have no say in the govt, and who have always been marginalized in ethiopia, up to this very second.
So what is your point? You accuse me of hatred because I didn’t mention Ethiopia?

frankly I am allowed to decide who I congratulate or not. If I don’t want to mention the name of Ethiopia, because of Ethiopia‘s aggresive policies towards Eritrea and Somalia so be it?

what has this to do with hate?

you made this discussion into religious/political discussion claiming that Abiy Ahmed’s claims to the Redsea has nothing to do with Ethiopian Muslims? But I said to you Muslims or Christians Ethiopians want the Redsea?

even Shimelis Abdissa threatened Eritrea and Somalia? Even Afar and oromos officials, even diaspora PP activists like Ahmed/SomEthiopian. Even Dina mufti said most Eritreans reject Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia and said that Eritrean refugees are loud.

this is not about religion. I clearly want to separate myself from Ethiopia.

i don’t own Ethiopia nothing. I can be good with individuals but I limit my contacts with this country. Nor I have to mention the name of the country every time.

i am good with Ethiopians from Galbeed (Muslims) even ONLF activists follow me on Twitter and I wished them Eid Mubarak, I have even Oromos and Ethiopian Afars follow me. I congratulate ppl of Galbeed, I congratulate my afar followers but I don’t have mention Ethiopia as a whole and as long as Ethiopia is hostile to Eritrea i probably won’t do it

So what is your point? You accuse me of hatred because I didn’t mention Ethiopia?

frankly I am allowed to decide who I congratulate or not. If I don’t want to mention the name of Ethiopia, because of Ethiopia‘s aggresive policies towards Eritrea and Somalia so be it?

what has this to do with hate?

you made this discussion into religious/political discussion claiming that Abiy Ahmed’s claims to the Redsea has nothing to do with Ethiopian Muslims? But I said to you Muslims or Christians Ethiopians want the Redsea?

even Shimelis Abdissa threatened Eritrea and Somalia? Even Afar and oromos officials, even diaspora PP activists like Ahmed/SomEthiopian. Even Dina mufti said most Eritreans reject Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia and said that Eritrean refugees are loud.

this is not about religion. I clearly want to separate myself from Ethiopia.

i don’t own Ethiopia nothing. I can be good with individuals but I limit my contacts with this country. Nor I have to mention the name of the country every time.

i am good with Ethiopians from Galbeed (Muslims) even ONLF activists follow me on Twitter and I wished them Eid Mubarak, I have even Oromos and Ethiopian Afars follow me. I congratulate ppl of Galbeed, I congratulate my afar followers but I don’t have mention Ethiopia as a whole and as long as Ethiopia is hostile to Eritrea i probably won’t do it

It's obvious that you hate Ethiopia & Ethiopians, in general; no need to even attempt to pretend.
You made it political by only excluding some Muslims and including others, as if, eid is only celebrated in those places. When it is celebrated globally, not just in eritrea, djibouti, somalia, etc.
So a few Muslim Ethiopian government officials now represent the masses? That's nonsense.
It's a gross generalization and is based upon falsehood.
Shimeles threatens oromos too, his loyalty is to his govt, his pockets and his power; so quoting him as if he somehow, magically represents the views of millions upon millions is false.

No one said you ''owe'' ethiopia anything, nor do we care what you think of us.
The point is, you made this post political and partisan, when you only congratulated some groups and left out others, which would make sense if it were a celebration only in eritrea, djibouti and somalia.

Trending

Latest posts