Egyptian Show in the future 2120 where they show Israel being destroyed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
literally only one arab state which was soviet satelite state fought against somalia, most arabs state actually supported the ogaden campaign, especialy egypt who gave military aid to somalia.

"keep booty clapping to them"
just because i don't support the active displacement of palestinians and praise isreal doesn't mean i'm some sort of arabphile.
the soviet satalite is a rediculous excuse Yemen sent troops there on the ground and fought against the Somalis they ended up losing a 100 men same for Cuba it was a choice they made themselves
100s of countries where soviet satellites even Somalia yet they didn't send troops against us

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
the soviet satalite is a rediculous excuse Yemen sent troops thier on the ground and fought against the somalis they ended up loosing a 100 men same for cuba it was a choice they made themselves
100s of countries where soviet satelites even somalia yet they didnt sen troops against us
You are emotional and always find reason to blame Arabs or come up with silly excuses. It was Somalia's mistake to shift from USSR to America. The American Administration refused to aid Somalia during the war. S-Yemen troops were called in by USSR and USSR with help of Cuban troops restored stability in S-Yemen.
h1yItJU.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@tyrannicalmanager
You’re just an apologist for the Ayrabs they kill each other but you think they care about you?

I care about my country and my people who for 30 plus years has been turmoil filled with corruption,terrorisim,instability. I couldn’t give two shits about Ayrabs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are emotional and always find reason to blame Arabs or come up with silly excuses. It was Somalia's mistake to shift from USSR to America. The American Administration refused to aid Somalia during the war. S-Yemen troops were called in by USSR and USSR with help of Cuban troops restored stability in S-Yemen.
h1yItJU.png
south yemen was an independent country not a soviet colony stop the stupidity according to your statement somalia was an american ally who sided with america in the cold war so we should send troops to vietnam etc when america asks

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the soviet satalite is a rediculous excuse Yemen sent troops there on the ground and fought against the Somalis they ended up losing a 100 men same for Cuba it was a choice they made themselves
100s of countries where soviet satellites even Somalia yet they didn't send troops against us
nigga, you're talking about defunct soviet satelite state as if the existed today.
nobody on here talk about how east germany helped the derg regime and project there action on the todays germany.
@tyrannicalmanager
You’re just an apologist for the Ayrabs they kill each other but you think they care about you?

I care about my country and my people who for 30 plus years has been turmoil filled with corruption,terrorisim,instability. I couldn’t give two shits about Ayrabs.
i don't like israel for the same reason why i don't ethiopia.
let's not forget that palestine has the 3rd most holliest in site in islam and jews want demolish it to replace with a temple.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Carab iyo wixi ka dabo ordo anaa waso
Waa gun gun dhalay kuligooda
Dunida meelwalba ahaato waa la karbaasha naclaada
dhegacastu waa dalal fara badan oo celin kari weydey dal iyo dad aad u tiro yar
Waad iska garan karta inay yihiin kuwa aad u liita dameero iyo wax daran ayey fuulfuulaan iyo kaadi geel si xad dhaaf ayay u cabaan
laakin waxaa la yaab ah ama aad isku yaxyaxaysa kuwa neef ka daran walahi op bilaahi oo talaahi
ayaad arkaysaa oo ku dayasho ka daba sameynayaa dhegacastu afarta koono laga wasay kkkkkk
Maxaa keenay inay sidaas isku bahdilaan ma isir naceyb baa keenay mise kalsooni daro
Iga jawaaba maryooley axmaaqey maxaa carabta futadooda laguga saliday maa wax kale Ku mashquulisiin

Israel waa gob gob dhalay
Viva el yahuud

Taagero buuxdo
Ha guulaystaan

Waryaa @Abdi99 yaa cabiid ya kelb anta himaar ya waxsh irjaac ilaa qashinatukum wa qurmuunatikum

nigga, you're talking about defunct soviet satelite state as if the existed today.
nobody on here talk about how east germany helped the derg regime and project there action on the todays germany.

i don't like israel for the same reason why i don't ethiopia.
let's not forget that palestine has the 3rd most holliest in site in islam and jews want demolish it to replace with a temple.
The city is holy not the physical structure of the mosque.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Al aqsa was built after the death of the prophet.
shouldn't the mosque be protected from non muslim who want to demolish it, and replace it with a jewish temple?
despite the religious argument, it's wrong for israel to annex palestinian land based of a ancestry that isn't theres.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Bruh imagine being 10 countries and then getting xooged by a newly formed Yahuud laangaab state and still calaacaling about it 70 years later :dead:
Legit the funniest shit I've seen on Wikipedia since Osama was listed under the same banner as America in the Soviet Afghan war on Wikipedia.

Smacked them 5-1 and tore a new hole for the Middle East:deadrose:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Legit the funniest shit I've seen on Wikipedia since Osama was listed under the same banner as America in the Soviet Afghan war on Wikipedia.

Smacked them 5-1 and tore a new hole for the Middle East:deadrose:
Arabs are pussios bro they like to talk but they don't walk the talk. Still crying 70 years later :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
south yemen was an independent country not a soviet colony stop the stupidity according to your statement somalia was an american ally who sided with america in the cold war so we should send troops to vietnam etc when america asks
You sound seriously ret..... have you even acquired your high school diploma? USSR diplomacy was different then that of America. You have serious cuqdad I swear. It's so hilarious.