Egyptian Show in the future 2120 where they show Israel being destroyed

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

hdMqiPK.png

UbvZxYm.png

Screenshot after the Jews move back to Europe :dead:

In the first episode, a teacher tells a class of students about "the war to liberate Jerusalem", which he says occurred less than 100 years after Israel's founding in 1948. The teacher says Jews in Israel "ran away and returned to their countries of origin" in Europe.

A holographic map of a divided US is also shown, with the teacher saying that "America was the central supporter of the Zionist state".

The divided states of America kkkkkk what goes around comes around

EHzAO9t.png

they are trolling israel and america so hard

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Wallahi arabs are weak they know it will take them that long to free themselves and destroy Israel.
:pachah1:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Bruh imagine being 10 countries and then getting xooged by a newly formed Yahuud laangaab state and still calaacaling about it 70 years later :dead:

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This is what I don’t get the Arabs were under the Ottoman Empire. The Arabs betrayed the Ottomans because the British sold them a pipeline dream.

The annexation of the Ottoman Empire compounded with British colonization in the Middle East helped pave the way of an Israel State. If anything the Ayrabs got karma.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is what I don’t get the Arabs were under the Ottoman Empire. The Arabs betrayed the Ottomans because the British sold them a pipeline dream.

The annexation of the Ottoman Empire compounded with British colonization in the Middle East helped pave the way of an Israel State. If anything the Ayrabs got karma.
Arabs did not betray Ottoman State you big lipped Zulu. The Young Turks did. Stop repeating Turkish words.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Arabs did not betray Ottoman State you big lipped Zulu. The Young Turks did. Stop repeating Turkish words like a maggot and think for yourself once with that big skull.
Warya how dare you call an Isaaq a Zulu Bantu. Have some shame nacala. Also it’s very well documented What happened you idiot. :mindblown:

Power. Arabs wanted to rule. It's not about Islam.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why does Semite in fighting concern me? I am a Cushite son of Ham, I can careless about Jews and Arab quarelling.

You guys remind me of those SJW #FreePalestine folk.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

hdMqiPK.png

UbvZxYm.png

Screenshot after the Jews move back to Europe :dead:

In the first episode, a teacher tells a class of students about "the war to liberate Jerusalem", which he says occurred less than 100 years after Israel's founding in 1948. The teacher says Jews in Israel "ran away and returned to their countries of origin" in Europe.

A holographic map of a divided US is also shown, with the teacher saying that "America was the central supporter of the Zionist state".

The divided states of America kkkkkk what goes around comes around

EHzAO9t.png

they are trolling israel and america so hard
Good on them so did Egypt concur them or what

Trending