Egyptian Show in the future 2120 where they show Israel being destroyed

They are the yahuud and when the time comes we will be fighting them
In 6 days, the Israeli's destroyed 6 Arab counties despite being outnumbered by over 140,000 soldiers.

They control a tiny piece of land in the Middle East and are the one of the most successful nations in the region despite being surrounded by enemies.

Wallahi Somali's won't do shit, let the Palestinians die fighting the yahuud

Macalin M

Out here
In 6 days, the Israeli's destroyed 6 Arab counties despite being outnumbered by over 140,000 soldiers.

They control a tiny piece of land in the Middle East and are the one of the most successful nations in the region despite being surrounded by enemies.

Wallahi Somali's won't do shit, let the Palestinians die fighting the yahuud
The ummah will defeat the yahuud, We will be winning and they will hide until the trees will tell us their location

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why does Semite in fighting concern me? I am a Cushite son of Ham, I can careless about Jews and Arab quarelling.

You guys remind me of those SJW #FreePalestine folk.
so we can join in on the israelis side as revenge for yemen joining ethiopia lmfao

The ummah will defeat the yahuud, We will be winning and they will hide until the trees will tell us their location
Believing "muh Ummah" in 2020 will stop Israel, while the Palestians are put in camps as we speak while the Israeli's have a space program and the eternal backing of the West
1589038249416.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
No, but I'm a realist.

The Ummah doesn't exist, and Israel won't fall. You are delusional if you think otherwise, Muslim countries hate other Muslim countries more than they hate non-Muslim counties
Exactly the Saudis hate Iran for example there is no Ummah.

No, but I'm a realist.

The Ummah doesn't exist, and Israel won't fall. You are delusional if you think otherwise, Muslim countries hate other Muslim countries more than they hate non-Muslim counties
It's a bit more complex then that mate. All those Muslims countries are under the duress of the western powers. The people have solidarity. See what happens when there's free elections in Egypt? Morsi win yet he's toppled for a western aligned dictator.

Muslims for the most part are good, they just have really shite leadership caused by massive errors in WWI.

It's a bit more complex then that mate. All those Muslims countries are under the duress of the western powers. The people have solidarity. See what happens when there's free elections in Egypt? Morsi win yet he's toppled for a western aligned dictator.

Muslims for the most part are good, they just have really shite leadership caused by massive errors in WWI.
If the Ummah really existed, the Saudi's wouldn't have worked with the British to overthrow the Ottomans, they were the closest thing to a caliphate we had.

Islam is just a tool used by the leaders of the Muslim countries today, they don't care about things like the "Ummah". The Gulf Arabs refused to take a single Syrian refugee until they were shamed into it by the Western countries. Even in 1991, when Somalia collapsed Finland and Norway took in more Somalis than Arab countries, despite Somalia being part of the Arab League. Saudi Arabia has tens of thousands of Somalis, who were born there, and decades later still have no citizenship.

If the Ummah really existed, the Saudi's wouldn't have worked with the British to overthrow the Ottomans, they were the closest thing to a caliphate we had.

Islam is just a tool used by the leaders of the Muslim countries today, they don't care about things like the "Ummah". The Gulf Arabs refused to take a single Syrian refugee until they were shamed into it by the Western countries. Even in 1991, when Somalia collapsed Finland and Norway took in more Somalis than Arab countries, despite Somalia being part of the Arab League. Saudi Arabia has tens of thousands of Somalis, who were born there, and decades later still have no citizenship.
You're right my friend. Muslims have been overthrowing Muslims since the Abbasids toppled the Umayyads. In the end humans are humans and desire power.

There's a reason only the first 4 caliphs are considered righteous.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
[/QUOTE]
When Somali fought the Xabashi in the 70s guess which side the Ayrabs sided with?
Keep booty clapping to them when they’ve done nothing for you
literally only one arab countrt which was a soviet satelite state fought against somalia, most arabs state actually supported the ogaden campaign, especialy egypt who gave military aid to somalia.

"keep booty clapping to them"
just because i don't support the active displacement of palestinians and praise israel doesn't mean i'm some sort of arabphile.

Last edited: