Egypt vs Ethiopia. Which would win in a war?

Who would win

• Total voters
Egypt would rape Ethiopia :heh:
I think ethiopia got its chest puffed up by building dams and drying up Somali rivers who aint even aware of news not pertaining to the end of their couch
Egypt depends on this river too much and if tings dont go smooth i wont be surprised to see military conflict arising from this

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Egypt of course, Ethiopia has a manpower but old out-dated weapons and tanks,Eygpt almost defeated Isreal, it will be a piece of cake from Egypt to crush Aidstoobians.
:trumpsmirk:
h2.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They don't border each other and Egypt has a non-existent Navy to move to Eritrea if they let them, unless Sudan is joining in then Egypt can't really do anything but bomb Ethiopia
1586471393858.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Egyptian Air Force alone can wipeout Ethiopia in less then a week. They have over 1100 aircrafts vs Ethiopia’s 80. They can then airlift troops.
The Saudis cant even beat retarded houthis in Yemen. This is a functional country with 100+ million people. Fighter jets have a limited range too my friend. They'd also have to waste fuel climbing to high altitudes. If Egypt had Sudan as a free base then they win, if they don't then they can't win. Ethiopia can do 0 to Egypt however.

The Saudis cant even beat retarded houthis in Yemen. This is a functional country with 100+ million people. Fighter jets have a limited range too my friend. They'd also have to waste fuel climbing to high altitudes. If Egypt had Sudan as a free base then they win, if they don't then they can't win. Ethiopia can do 0 to Egypt however.
Yemenis are strong minded. Ethiopia is held together by string.

But Egypt is also terrible and the army has no morale

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Egypt can just promise groups weapons and their freedom and oromia and the other groups will bite the bait. Ethiopia is very fragile right now and lots of groups are not respected when their right to secession is brought up.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
One is supplied by America and the other Russia. My bet is with American supplied Egypt

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The funny thing is that the minute Ethiopia loses, the pan Africanists will start claiming the coloniser helped Egypt and hat ethiopia was bullied by colonialists and Egypt is a traitor for siding with them.

When both Ethiopia and Kenya accepted our land from the British as punishment for our resistance against the colonisers. Walaahi I laugh at the pan Bantu hypocrites.

:heh:

Anyone who voted Ethiopia needs to know, you exposed yourself. Oh Xabashi, we are not you and you are not us. If Egypt fights Ethiopia and Egypt win. We will attack a weak Ethiopia, we will get back Ogaden Area, we will also take Harar and give it to Hararis. We will get back Dir Dawa. The Somali Oromos will be re-assimilated to being Somali.

Trending