Egypt vs Ethiopia. Which would win in a war?

Who would win

• Total voters
sxb do you not care that there are people in somalia dependent on those 2 rivers? not everyone in somalia is at fault over somalias current state most just wanna live their lives peacefully

All that suffering is on the leaders that made Somalia weak and continue to do so, along with the "Ethiopian" Somalis that are ok with the project.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Egypt is the 8th most powerful country in the world while Ethiopia is ranked 60th
:damn: Not even a comparison.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most likely if Egypt attacks, then they have trump's support and if they do then it's equivalent to Ethiopia having Cuba,russian and Yemen as allies in 77. Quite the karma I'd say.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Most likely if Egypt attacks, then they have trump's support and if they do then it's equivalent to Ethiopia having Cuba,russian and Yemen as allies in 77. Quite the karma I'd say.
i understood why cuba and russia supported their fellow communist state but why did yemen support ethiopia during the war?

i understood why cuba and russia supported their fellow communist state but why did yemen support ethiopia during the war?

Because only Somalis believe in religion and "we wuz ayrab & shit" thing :) Every arab country seeks only its interest unlike most Somalis. No arab country for example risks its good relations with the west for the sake of "muslim Palestinians". This kind of mentality is a Somali speciality not Arab mentality. :)

Because only Somalis believe in religion and "we wuz ayrab & shit" thing :) Every arab country seeks only its interest unlike most Somalis. No arab country for example risks its good relations with the west for the sake of "muslim Palestinians". This kind of mentality is a Somali speciality not Arab mentality. :)
Somalis don’t help each other yet expects the world to help them lol

you are a good looking Xabashi, if you don't stop looking down on us Somalis. You would look like a bad looking Xabashi with 1 tit.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
First of all I don’t identify as arab (neither do many somalis) and don’t expect Arabs to side with us due to religion, I just wanted to know why Yemen sided with Ethiopia instead of staying out of it :it0tdo8: