Egypt vs Ethiopia. Which would win in a war?

Who would win

• Total voters
Good to see you guys enjoying a self therapy thread :). Hope it helps you feel good that now Ethiopia lost to Egypt in your therapy session :). I hope Egypt is not as emotional and as shortsighted as most of you here and it rather really evaluates through the long term consequences of any military adventure. Bombing a dam or "winning" a battle is only for shortsighted emotional kids, it is about winning the long term water war, it is about having or not having the nile water. Egypt is well advised not to repeat the emotional and tempting but rather shortsighted path of Barre and instead really calculates the long term consequences of any military adventure.

Anyway, enjoy your therapy session. :) Egypt knows well a military confrontation with Ethiopia is a no go and only hurts its long term interest badly.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Good to see you guys enjoying a self therapy thread :). Hope it helps you feel good that now Ethiopia lost to Egypt in your therapy session :). I hope Egypt is not as emotional and as shortsighted as most of you here and it rather really evaluates through the long term consequences of any military adventure. Bombing a dam or "winning" a battle is only for shortsighted emotional kids, it is about winning the long term water war, it is about having or not having the nile water. Egypt is well advised not to repeat the emotional and tempting but rather shortsighted path of Barre and instead really calculates the long term consequences of any military adventure.

Anyway, enjoy your therapy session. :) Egypt knows well a military confrontation with Ethiopia is a no go and only hurts its long term interest badly.
LOOOOOOOOL. You Ethiopian Pussy. Forget Egypt, We had you on ropes and running for cover in the war until you knew you were getting FUCKED and decided to call the Soviets, the Cubans, Yemen, Germany and North Korea to fight with you.

If Egypt decides to take arms, you will be wiped off the map I guarantee you that forget about dams.

LOOOOOOOOL. You Ethiopian Pussy. Forget Egypt, We had you on ropes and running for cover in the war until you knew you were getting FUCKED and decided to call the Soviets, the Cubans, Yemen, Germany and North Korea to fight with you.

If Egypt decides to take arms, you will be wiped off the map I guarantee you that forget about dams.

This is the typical half backed Somali propaganda. I don't want to start a new topic but Ethiopia was in a civil war almost without a government while Somalia was militarily well equipped by the Soviets (even though you guys never gave credit to the Soviets). Remember when Somalia was in civil war in recent years, Ethiopian army reached Mogadishu in two weeks but you will not find one single Ethiopian that is proud of or brags about invading a country that is in a civil war. That is the difference.

Btw, you were bragging you will attack a weak Ethiopia if Egypt starts war with us. :) With what are you gonna attack us? Throw some banana at us? :) Sorry but I can't resist the temptation :) FYI whether you support Egypt or not, doesn't matter at all. So don't act as if your siding with Egypt or Ethiopia does have any relevance. Just enjoy your therapy session :)

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This is the typical half backed Somali propaganda. I don't want to start a new topic but Ethiopia was in a civil war almost without a government while Somalia was militarily well equipped by the Soviets. Remember when Somalia was in civil war in recent years, Ethiopian army reached Mogadishu in two weeks but you will not find one single Ethiopian that is proud of or brags about invading an country that is in a civil war. That is the difference.

Btw, you were bragging you will attack a weak Ethiopia if Egypt starts war with us. :) Are you gonna attack us? Through some banana at us? :) Sorry but I can't resist the temptation :) FYI whether you support Egypt or not, doesn't matter at all. So don't act as if your siding with Egypt or Ethiopia does even matter.
That is called getting even you dumb mf. And even then it will only be 2v1 not 1 V 5.

If the Ogaden War was 1v1; You can bet that you would be living in a mud hut somewhere by now so be happy.

You pathetic 5ft5 gremlins can never converse with me. Know your coward status and accept it.

That is called getting even you dumb mf. And even then it will only be 2v1 not 1 V 5.

If the Ogaden War was 1v1; You can bet that you would be living in a mud hut somewhere by now so be happy.

You pathetic 5ft5 gremlins can never converse with me. Know your coward status and accept it.

Mr. big mouth. Know you place and league. You are reduced to online self therapy. That is the maximum you can harm Ethiopia. Enjoy it. :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Thats a cope this thread had a topic and it was egypt v. ethiopia i loved your response because it tells me deep down even you know who comes out on top of that conflict :noneck:

Your not in any league you are similarly a third world african country lol whats your excuse, civil war :ayaanswag:i think not.

Thats a cope this thread had a topic and it was egypt v. ethiopia i loved your response because it tells me deep down even you know who comes out on top of that conflict :noneck:

Your not in any league you are similarly a third world african country lol whats your excuse, civil war :ayaanswag:i think not.

I don't think you would know what it means "to come out on top" even if it hits you in the face :) So let us agree and Egypt bombed the dam and "comes out on top". What then? Do you know how many options we have to divert the nile water even without build a hydro dam? In fact hydro dam is the lesser evil for Egypt, since the water still flows. The deadliest are small scale irrigation projects all over on the tributary rivers. You can't bomb that and it will reduce Egypt's water drastically. There are other more "evil" options that will hurt Egypt the hardest. Egypt has only three options, bomb the dam which is almost impossible and for Egypt a suicidal move. The second option is to try and convince Ethiopian neighbours to do their dirty job and engage Ethiopia in a war. Currently, that is highly unlikely. The third option is to try and destabilize Ethiopia by supporting different political forces in the country.

Unlike you here on self therapy, Egypt knows well its limitations. They were threatening Ethiopia not to build a dam years back, now after Ethiopia started to build the largest dam in Africa their main concern is how fast the dam is getting filled. It looks to me they are more wiser and farsighted than you emotionals here :) They know their limit and they calculate the aftermath, the "what then".

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I don't think you would know what it means "to come out on top" even if it hits you in the face :) So let us agree and Egypt bombed the dam and "comes out on top". What then? Do you know how many options we have to divert the nile water even without build a hydro dam? In fact hydro dam is the lesser evil for Egypt, since the water still flows. The deadliest are small scale irrigation projects all over on the tributary rivers. You can't bomb that and it will reduce Egypt's water drastically. There are other more "evil" options that will hurt Egypt the hardest. Egypt has only three options, bomb the dam which is almost impossible and for Egypt a suicidal move. The second option is to try and convince Ethiopian neighbours to do their dirty job and engage Ethiopia in a war. Currently, that is highly unlikely. The third option is to try and destabilize Ethiopia by supporting different political forces in the country.

Unlike you here on self therapy, Egypt knows well its limitations. They were threatening Ethiopia not to build a dam years back, now after Ethiopia started to build the largest dam in Africa their main concern is how fast the dam is getting filled. It looks to me they are more wiser and farsighted than you emotional here :) They know their limit and they calculate the aftermath.
Ah yes its my post that screams emotion and self therapy. Egypt is the strongest country in Africa why are you crying :mjlol:

What an Amxaaro “they can bomb us we will farm” :drakelaugh:She really doesn’t understand how fragile Ethiopia is as a country if their wasn’t an IC Egypt would colonise you stop it.

The African Union would support Ethiopia in the case Egypt becomes hostile, and Egypt would be the aggressor.

Ethiopia has done nothing wrong, they don't care about colonial agreements, if Egypt wants the water they have to pay for it. Ethiopia won't make their citizens suffer just to help those arrogant, fake Arabs.

Ah yes its my post that screams emotion and self therapy. Egypt is the strongest country in Africa why are you crying :mjlol:

What an Amxaaro “they can bomb us we will farm” :drakelaugh:She really doesn’t understand how fragile Ethiopia is as a country if their wasn’t an IC Egypt would colonise you stop it.

Apparently, Egypt knows something you don't know otherwise they were threatening Ethiopia not to build the dam in the first place. Why do you think they "let us" build the dam? Use your brain the dam is the lesser evil for Egypt. They are just bluffing and wanted to get the best deal. That is all. They are not suicidal morons like you all who go to war with Ethiopia. Are you insane?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The African Union would support Ethiopia in the case Egypt becomes hostile, and Egypt would be the aggressor.

Ethiopia has done nothing wrong, they don't care about colonial agreements, if Egypt wants the water they have to pay for it. Ethiopia won't make their citizens suffer just to help those arrogant, fake Arabs.
How do you feel about Ethiopia building dams on the jubba and shabelle rivers?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Apparently, Egypt knows something you don't know otherwise they were threatening Ethiopia not to build the dam in the first place. Why do you think they "let us" build the dam? Use your brain the dam is the lesser evil for Egypt. They are just bluffing and wanted to get the best deal. That is all. The are not suicidal like you all who go to war with Ethiopia. Are you insane?
Same reason taiwan doesn’t get rushed by China. Their is an International community they won’t stand an arab country raping a sub-saharan african country in 2020 :manny:

Your emotional this is my last post you are ruining the thread by catching feelings in a hypothetical situation.:camby:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Ethiopian Somalis are fine with it, no one to blame for the suffering of those people downstream but themselves and people that crippled (& continue to cripple) Somalia
sxb do you not care that there are people in somalia dependent on those 2 rivers? not everyone in somalia is at fault over somalias current state most just wanna live their lives peacefully

Trending