EedoMenace would you do her (Luul Ahmed Silanyo)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Yeaa, in 2015, It's near Safari hotel. I was also there when the wedding took place, they closed down the roads and i asked one of the soldiers on the road what was happening, then he says "Ina Siilanyo ayaa la aroosaya" I mumbled "ana wasa iyada iyo waxaad sheegaysaan" :mjlol:

I have heard of that incident. Reer Hargeisa were complaining. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
Is Amina Jirde her mom? If so she needs to tell her to hit the gym too. :browtf:

You got jokes inabti. Damn the shade on Amina. :lolbron::pachah1:

aWm83.gif

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Waxa la tumay maxaad ku faleysaan, silaanyo's granddaughter is better game one of my boys ba xagaa Facebook ayuu la shukaansinjiray.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
When I pulled up to a traphouse to cop a couple items (say no more) there was a PAMG, we hollered at her from the car when her husband came out and had a small knife, they looked so unsomali, we had to drive away because my sxb from Xer Awr who's HY BTW, caadi bu iswaalay talking about 'sideed na weydiinkarta abaha *** ka was inantaada agtaada baan ku wasi' we drove off quick, we didn't even get to buy the goods they were the cheapest there $8 for a 40% ting man. :bell::bell:

Bohol

VIP
When I pulled up to a traphouse to cop a couple items (say no more) there was a PAMG, we hollered at her from the car when her husband came out and had a small knife, they looked so unsomali, we had to drive away because my sxb from Xer Awr who's HY BTW, caadi bu iswaalay talking about 'sideed na weydiinkarta abaha midgaanka ka was inantaada agtaada baan ku wasi' we drove off quick, we didn't even get to buy the goods they were the cheapest there $8 for a 40% ting man. :bell::bell:

What goods? are we speaking about goods goods or simple goods.:siilaanyosmile::yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending