EedoMenace would you do her (Luul Ahmed Silanyo)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
You know who looks good for her age, Sahra Halgan :banderas:

Yeaa :damedamn: Why? She don't need it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not healthy to be that big walaal, dhigkar, sonkoroow, cholesterol balayo maxaa waxas qoorta uu geliyey iyado qof tajir ah? She should be mindful of her health and so should Silaanyo. They have the African mentality of bigger being better when it's not good at all.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:yacadiim: Older women need to start thinking like men. She should get rid of that old nigga and upgrade to a new plate. I'm assuming she's loaded or at least self-sufficient, oday maxay ku falaysa?

I don't have much info on the guy. There's probably a reason why she married him, i need to dig up his old past. She wasn't doing him a favor, there's prolly somethin' :cosbyhmm:

No need to defend her walaal. She buys jewelry with the taxes of the innocent poor moms who sell veggies in hargeisa

All I'm going to say is this, she has 5 kids, she is a hooya and she is a Somali Woman.

If She didn't have kids, I wouldn't give two shits, but she has.

There's levels to this shit, if she was HY do you think this post would be here?

Allow being condescending!

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
All I'm going to say is this, she has 5 kids, she is a hooya and she is a Somali Woman.

There's levels to this shit, if she was HY do you think this post would be here?

Allow being condescending!

:comeon:Don't go down there. I don't engage in qabil fkd but if it comes to the first family, I'll criticize them, even more when I know of their shady ways.

:comeon:Don't go down there. I don't engage in qabil fkd but if it comes to the first family, I'll criticize them, even more when I know of their shady ways.

I'm not talking about the president half the threads on sspot are of people criticising him.

Hell I've criticised the adminstration myself, so that's a none issue.

What I'm talking about is the fact she is
a Somali woman who's got 5 fucking kids.

If this post was about some other Somali mother I'd say the same thing.

I respect every Somali hooya, regardless of her QABIL because I was raised that way.

A hooya is a hooya regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending