EedoMenace would you do her (Luul Ahmed Silanyo)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Apparently talk in the roads is she needs a real eedo. :siilaanyosmile: Can you believe she has 5 kids? :ohhh: @EedoMenace

MorganLuul2.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Have you seen it for yourself? Apparently he has two other daughters (investigation is still pending).

Yeaa, in 2015, It's near Safari hotel. I was also there when the wedding took place, they closed down the roads and i asked one of the soldiers on the road what was happening, then he says "Ina Siilanyo ayaa la aroosaya" I mumbled "ana wasa iyada iyo waxaad sheegaysaan" :mjlol:

She's beautiful mashallah

We need treason laws to be re-instated in beesha for those who speak ill of the president and his family :birdman:

Hemaal

VIP
Is that her husband?

Yeaa, he's the SL ambassador to the UAE. This is the guy behind every shady deal, he married her in 2015, it wasn't for her looks, dude wanted a sugar mamma, Siilanyo was so happy his daughter was no longer garoob, he appointed him to be the SL ambassador in the UAE:francis:

Gambar

VIP
Yeaa, he's the SL ambassador to the UAE. This is the guy behind every shady deal, he married her in 2015, it wasn't for her looks, dude wanted a sugar mamma, Siilanyo was so happy his daughter was no longer garoob, he appointed him to be the Ambassador of the UAE. :francis:
She's much better looking than her man though that's why I was asking. He gets a beautiful woman, the daughter of the SL president, and a cushy position? He's a smart man!

Hemaal

VIP
She's much better looking than her man though that's why I was asking. He gets a beautiful woman, the daughter of the SL president, and a cushy position? He's a smart man!

She's not all that woman. She's alright, some pics she solid 7 others prolly 4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending