East african somali beef

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Arabs really out here making more enemies smh

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Arabs really out here making more enemies smh
they involved the slavs? next they need to get those weird land looked mountain turks afghans mongols persians those muslim russians and u got ur self a WW3
deer popcorn GIF

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1605925944017.jpeg

Even this black arab hero didnt life in peace because of racism . For info his dad is Arab color skin and deny him also.

i've never had a bad experience with arabs but i'm not going to deny their anti blackness and how they view black muslims as lower and their weird superiority complex. why can't these people hold any accountability for their racism? even somalis admit to our xenophobic/racist/colorist/featurist ways but these guys cant
Just like there are racist Somalis, there are racist Arabs. Treat people as individuals rather than judging a whole ethnicity. Only a person with an inferiority complex would do that.

I honestly don't give a shit if Arabs have a superiority complex. It only affects those people that view themselves as inferior. A Somali that loves himself would not a have an inferiority complex towards anyone or be affected by the superiority complex of others. Just because a child thinks he's better than you, doesn't mean that he is, but the moment you argue with him concerning who is superior, you have psychologically admitted that the child is at the same level as you.

What I know for sure is that nobody is better than anyone solely based on their origins/ethnicity because at the end of the day we are all children of Adam.

Trending