East african somali beef

We? Keep quite Ez-Somaliyahow

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The Ana carab are quite in this beef πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨πŸΏβ€πŸ¦―

Sol

?
It's the way somalis have south asians, africans, eastern europeans, and some arabs on our side too :russ:
How does a people with such a small population globally manage to hold their ground against multiple nationalities?? :mjlol: Imagine if all our people had access to the internet it wouldn't even be fair wallahi :lolbron:

How does a people with such a small population globally manage to hold their ground against multiple nationalities?? :mjlol: Imagine if all our people had access to the internet it would even be fair wallahi :lolbron:
every FOB and incel should have their social media privileges taken away from them until they are worthy. they just ruin our reputation offline and online.

I wouldn't say large.. Some people are useless, they should be sent to Libyan labor camps.
i've never had a bad experience with arabs but i'm not going to deny their anti blackness and how they view black muslims as lower and their weird superiority complex. why can't these people hold any accountability for their racism? even somalis admit to our xenophobic/racist/colorist/featurist ways but these guys cant

Last edited: