East african somali beef

Just like there are racist Somalis, there are racist Arabs. Treat people as individuals rather than judging a whole ethnicity. Only a person with an inferiority complex would do that.

I honestly don't give a shit if Arabs have a superiority complex. It only affects those people that view themselves as inferior. A Somali that loves himself would not a have an inferiority complex towards anyone or be affected by the superiority complex of others. Just because a child thinks he's better than you, doesn't mean that he is, but the moment you argue with him concerning who is superior, you have psychologically admitted that the child is at the same level as you.

What I know for sure is that nobody is better than anyone solely based on their origins/ethnicity because at the end of the day we are all children of Adam.
tenor.gif

As an Oromo who's spent time with somalis, gotta admit, they are good at insults and creating creative yet insulting nicknames.
i learned some of the names they have for their own clans:

h u t u hawiyes
f a q a s h darood
d o n q o n k i i ogaden
i d o o r isaaq
b o o n marehan

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
As an Oromo who's spent time with somalis, gotta admit, they are good at insults and creating creative yet insulting nicknames.
i learned some of the names they have for their own clans:

h u t u hawiyes
f a q a s h darood
d o n q o n k i i ogaden
i d o o r isaaq
b o o n marehan

wrong thread dude.

take this tribal talk elsewhere. This thread is dedicated to the beef between the camel hump forehead and the nose sand dunes

Trending