Easiest way to know whether a girl genuinely likes you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are serious about a woman, i don't think playing those kinds of games would help. In fact, it'd be better to be assertive and straightforward, and if you sense a disinterest on her part, move on. If you aren't serious, then don't waste a serious woman's time. if she doesn't care isn't looking for anything serious, isla ciyaara.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
If you are serious about a woman, i don't think playing those kinds of games would help. In fact, it'd be better to be assertive and straightforward, and if you sense a disinterest on her part, move on. If you aren't serious, then don't waste a serious woman's time. if she doesn't care isn't looking for anything serious, isla ciyaara.

I've never intentionally done this for the sake of just doing it, usually it's because I'm genuinely busy and just cba keeping contact. Random s just aint worth the effort, unless you actually like the girl. I intend to do this to my wife, should I ever get married. On the second year, I'm gonna cut for like a 3 months out of the blue. Just throw her a BS excuse. So if anything, if I do this to her, it's because I care:wow:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Personally, I grope a girl and see how she reacts.

Thank God for our rape culture

:banderas:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Real nigga shit sxb, if you ain't about that sexual battery life you ain't living
:ohhh: I think you're on to something g. What if Xalimos are walking around with that stank face and attitude as nothing more than a front. Maybe they're just waiting for a nigga to cup a cheek and tell her naa hadal ka jooji.

Any female members care to weigh in? :whew:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:ohhh: I think you're on to something g. What if Xalimos are walking around with that stank face and attitude as nothing more than a front. Maybe they're just waiting for a nigga to cup a cheek and tell her naa hadal ka jooji.

Any female members care to weigh in? :whew:

I'm telling you it works sxb, I have yet to be arrested.

Kaleel please set a word limit for this nigga :russ::dead:

Exposed.PNG

You weren't asking for these limits when you volunteered yourself to deepthroat another man:bell:

Last edited:
what is there to blackmail when you have a beautiful dick?
200.gif

Do you think ur boss at ur work or the supervisor of ur uni faculty would agree with that? They probably wouldn't complain about ur beautiful d if I were to forward the image :hemad:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are you like 15? whats with the games. youre an adult just tell her how you feel if she dosent feel the same move on to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending