Easiest way to know whether a girl genuinely likes you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Talk to her for a couple of times then disappear for a week or 2 and watch her come running after you.
Women love what seems mysterious and hard to get.

5a4ef698dd55683aa44c2b52ff4ca391_yes-i-win-i-win-memes_351-438.jpeg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Talk to her for a couple of times then disappear for a week or 2 and watch her come running after you.
Women love what seems mysterious and hard to get.

5a4ef698dd55683aa44c2b52ff4ca391_yes-i-win-i-win-memes_351-438.jpeg
Naw, that almost got me breaking up with one of my exes. I literally told him "If you don't text me today, I will break up with you and expect a major long conversation when you come back". I came back home and saw his messages. He gave me a long apology.

Bohol

VIP
Naw, that almost got me breaking up with one of my exes. I literally told him "If you don't text me today, I will break up with you and expect a major long conversation when you come back". I came back home and saw his messages. He gave me a long apology.

It doesn't always work. Some girls don't like that, but some do like bad boys who are careless. :manny:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
  • If you're the one initiating conversations all the time, she doesn't like you.
  • If it takes her more than a day to respond, she doesn't like you.
  • If she never wants to hang out, she doesn't like you.
  • If she looks bored around you, she doesn't like you.
  • If there is a large gap between your looks and hers, she doesn't like you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
  • If you're the one initiating conversations all the time, she doesn't like you.
  • If it takes her more than a day to respond, she doesn't like you.
  • If she never wants to hang out, she doesn't like you.
  • If she looks bored around you, she doesn't like you.
  • If there is a large gap between your looks and hers, she doesn't like you.
I was going to make the same list except for the last one. The initiating conversations one really is characteristic of a relationship though it isn't true all the time. For example I don't text the current guy I like first because due to different time zones I never know when he's awake.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have never talked to a girl intimately in my entire life. Will I ever find someone? Threads like these make me depressed.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I have never talked to a girl intimately in my entire life. Will I ever find someone? Threads like these make me depressed.
Why do you need to talk intimately? :umwhat: Sometimes girls obsess over you even if you aren't flirting. Just gotta make them think that there's a thing between you two.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

It's not the difficult to find someone as long as you're decent looking. If you're like most skinny Somali guys, it will only take a year and half of hard work in the gym to get a good body. Have a place of your own, or away from your parents and then join a dating website. Wear nice clothing, have good hygiene, keep up with pop culture, get into some interesting hobbies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Is this guy 14 hours +/-? I was into some Aussie guy

It's not the difficult to find someone as long as you're decent looking. If you're like most skinny Somali guys, it will only take a year and half of hard work in the gym to get a good body. Have a place of your own, or away from your parents and then join a dating website. Wear nice clothing, have good hygiene, keep up with pop culture, get into some interesting hobbies.
Yep. Hella confusing if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts