Easiest way to know whether a girl genuinely likes you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Did u go to an only boys school? My brother did and shits his pants when his around girls

No, I can have a conversation with a girl comfortably. I just don't no what love is.

It's not the difficult to find someone as long as you're decent looking. If you're like most skinny Somali guys, it will only take a year and half of hard work in the gym to get a good body. Have a place of your own, or away from your parents and then join a dating website. Wear nice clothing, have good hygiene, keep up with pop culture, get into some interesting hobbies.

You sound single

@Duke of Bohol law #16 Use absence to increase respect and honor :whew:

The risk to that is some guy who is better than him getting a chance while Duke thinks all is good.

Some guys only need an hour or two to leave good impressions on a woman and Duke is giving up on days away thinking that is productive absence.

Would be funny to see him ignored.

I recall how this was done around mudug in the old days, the guy firmly assumes the women is absolutely crazy about him and proceeds with that in mind, regardless of any evidence or cues by her, none of that useless mental masturbation like (did she play with her hair? did she smile often? did she laugh at my jokes crap)

The odd occasion the female contests he would say "xeey tiri" with a classic angry Geeljire pose (maybe showing a bit of battle field scares) and she would quickly fall in line and acquiesce. This psychological mindset once you master it ! your absolutely set for life!.

I use the same foot prints of our mudug Geeljire in the West, the 'deal' is already done as far as I am concerned before I even approached her and it's already presumed she is crazy about me and nothing will change this

The only bits and pieces left are quality control checks to see whether she is worthy to have her bum life changed and those papers signed.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I recall how this was done around mudug in the old days, the guy firmly assumes the women is absolutely crazy about him and proceeds with that in mind, regardless of any evidence or cues by her, none of that useless mental masturbation like (did she play with her hair? did she smile often? did she laugh at my jokes crap)

The odd occasion the female contests he would say "xeey tiri" with a classic angry Geeljire pose (maybe showing a bit of battle field scares) and she would quickly fall in line and acquiesce. This psychological mindset once you master it ! your absolutely set for life!.

I use the same foot prints of our mudug Geeljire in the West, the 'deal' is already done as far as I am concerned before I even approached her, the only bits and pieces left are quality control checks to see whether she is worthy to have her life changed.

Kaleel please set a word limit for this nigga :russ::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending