Easiest way to know whether a girl genuinely likes you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
The risk to that is some guy who is better than him getting a chance while Duke thinks all is good.

Some guys only need an hour or two to leave good impressions on a woman and Duke is giving up on days away thinking that is productive absence.

Would be funny to see him ignored.

Well yeah, you're not supposed to do it to just anyone and without timing. It's also applicable to much more than just girls

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Idc. Don't make me start swearing at you, you disgusting pig. I already have to try hard enough to please God not trying to speak to trash men like you.

I was just starting to like you :mjcry:

Does it make it better that I'm into guys?:ahh::ahh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I have never talked to a girl intimately in my entire life. Will I ever find someone? Threads like these make me depressed.

As long as you don't follow dukes advice you'll be fine. Don't take rejection personally as well.

Talk to a girl you like and you never know

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have never talked to a girl intimately in my entire life. Will I ever find someone? Threads like these make me depressed.
Inshallah you will find someone bro, this thread has me depressed also
LL

I recall how this was done around mudug in the old days, the guy firmly assumes the women is absolutely crazy about him and proceeds with that in mind, regardless of any evidence or cues by her, none of that useless mental masturbation like (did she play with her hair? did she smile often? did she laugh at my jokes crap)

The odd occasion the female contests he would say "xeey tiri" with a classic angry Geeljire pose (maybe showing a bit of battle field scares) and she would quickly fall in line and acquiesce. This psychological mindset once you master it ! your absolutely set for life!.

I use the same foot prints of our mudug Geeljire in the West, the 'deal' is already done as far as I am concerned before I even approached her and it's already presumed she is crazy about me and nothing will change this

The only bits and pieces left are quality control checks to see whether she is worthy to have her bum life changed and those papers signed.

The way this guy articulates his thoughts is something that puts 90% of this site to shame. If only it were used for good...:wow:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If you want to know if a girl that you like likes you back. How about just asking her?
I've never lied to this one. Men are just too weak honestly. They try disguising it with "oh, women are fake".

Why ruin a good relationship with mind games? That's the first way to seed distrust in a woman and for her to never take you seriously.

I've never lied to this one. Men are just too weak honestly. They try disguising it with "oh, women are fake".

Why ruin a good relationship with mind games? That's the first way to seed distrust in a woman and for her to never take you seriously.
I think most people in general just fear rejection. Sooner or later both men and women gotta go forwards and stop being scared.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think most people in general just fear rejection. Sooner or later both men and women gotta go forwards and stop being scared.
Honestly, rejection is better than being led on. People claim that dating will get you all of this experience but they have dated, slept around, done everything and still haven't understood life.

I only liked a person once, the Halimo was like 3 years older than me tho and she was GRACEFUL, I literally would pay 20k meher for her easy.
IDK where she is now tho :mjcry:

Other than that I never paid attention to these Halimos that express interest to me, I'm a very tough person to sway/break down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending