Earth is transformed into a battle arena everyone gets gifted superpowers and only 1,000,000 people survive what's your power

Here are the rules. It would be a very boring battle if a person chooses omnipotence. That means no universal destroying, reality warping, or global powers/abilities .

Everyone has one power. For example, it doesn’t require much effort to maintain and they instinctively know how to use it he moment they get it.

All right ladies and gentleman let’s get into it.

@AbdiS @Shmurda @Basra let’s go fam

1601233725308.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't wait for perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect. A true perfection
My power would be GRAVITY MANIPULATION :gaasdrink:

Quite OP. Can manipulate the gravity around them, the gravity around others and the gravity of the environment on a city wide scale. This would allow someone to essentially lift everything and everyone in a city and send them crashing down to their deaths. This would also allow me to fly by manipulating their own gravitational pull. They could also strongly increase the gravitational pull of their enemies to the ground effectively rendering them immobile or crushing them. However the second they touch the ground and drop their guard a speedster could snap their neck with ease. Definitely an 8/10. Still, can't defeat my superpower. No Farah could beat my power fam.

1601235038838.gif

Last edited:
Teleportation ma nigga
That would have been my second choice TELEPORTATION is overpowered saaxiib

1601238298256.gif

I’ll give you a short review of this power. This allows you to instantaneously travel through space as far as they can see or to a place they've already been. Their lack of range is easily countered by teleporting into the sky to see further and then teleporting as far as they can see. This essentially grants them access to any place on the planet. They can teleport behind enemies and shoot them, teleport to safety or teleport potential threats into a Volcano and dump them there. They can infiltrate any place with this ability. Top tier power: 8/10. Can’t kill what you can't catch. Can't defeat my superpower though. Pretty powerful you faraxs are thinking ahead.

Nah but fr it would have to be invincibility i would just watch everyone slaughter eachother sitting it out till the last person remains then i would just kill that nigga when he’s tierd no needs to get my hands dirty.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That would have been my second choice TELEPORTATION is overpowered saaxiib

View attachment 142994

I’ll give you a short review of this power. This allows you to instantaneously travel through space as far as they can see or to a place they've already been. Their lack of range is easily countered by teleporting into the sky to see further and then teleporting as far as they can see. This essentially grants them access to any place on the planet. They can teleport behind enemies and shoot them, teleport to safety or teleport potential threats into a Volcano and dump them there. They can infiltrate any place with this ability. Top tier power: 8/10. Can’t kill what you can't catch. Can't defeat my superpower though. Pretty powerful you faraxs are thinking ahead.
Either Invisibility or invincibility. Take one, those are my top choices

Nah but fr it would have to be invincibility i would just watch everyone slaughter eachother sitting it out till the last person remains then i would just kill that nigga when he’s tierd no needs to get my hands dirty.
I’m assuming you mean invulnerability :russ:

I’d be discreet about it because if I had enemies, I wouldn’t want anyone to get the idea of chaining me or sealing me in cement, buried alive, insane in isolation and sensory deprivation.

I’d fear being immortal, and what would happen when after multiple centuries stuck here I simply could not die. Never mind what would happen if I out-lived the Earth and the human race.

Better home I don’t need surgery for gallstones, appendicitis or the like.

In a nutshell, I’d want a way to turn it off. Invulnerability as an option to turn on and off would be really cool. Being stuck that way, if I had ideal health and aged (even if more slowly than normal, which could also be cool, depending on what rate) could also be cool.

Trending