Earth is transformed into a battle arena everyone gets gifted superpowers and only 1,000,000 people survive what's your power

power of chance, for example: I can decide that there is a 100% chance that I live, or I can decide that there’s a 100% chance I get everyone’s powers

486th President

Looking for a real man
power of chance, for example: I can decide that there is a 100% chance that I live, or I can decide that there’s a 100% chance I get everyone’s powers
That’s a good one but it’s against the repulse since it’s technically reality warping

486th President

Looking for a real man
Here are the rules. It would be a very boring battle if a person chooses omnipotence. That means no universal destroying, reality warping, or global powers/abilities .
It’s technically reality warping what’s your second choice :cosbyhmm:

nah i got a better idea. I morph into the sun and burn everyone to a crisp. morphing mad underrated yall would never see that coming

486th President

Looking for a real man
nah i got a better idea. I morph into the sun and burn everyone to a crisp. morphing mad underrated yall would never see that coming
That’s crazy since you didn’t even read the rules fam I said no universal or planetary powers go morph into sand

Trending

Latest posts