eagle in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't happen only in africa tho, i got pinworms as a child (i got it from school) and i had to take medicine which once made me puke all over the wall. This worm basically lives off your shit and makes it itchy down there
:susp:

Ohhh I never had that in my system unfortunately, but it happened to a lot of close people that I know of

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That doesn't happen only in africa tho, i got pinworms as a child (i got it from school) and i had to take medicine which once made me puke all over the wall. This worm basically lives off your shit and makes it itchy down there
:susp:

OMG We r bonding right now walaahi. I had the same thing, didnt know it was called pinworm. After Hooyo gave me the oily laxative, i went to school, and i was itching down there---ok i will say-- in the anus area. So i stick my finger down there and felt something moving, i put finger and it started moving. I pulled it out and threw it on the floor and went crying down the hall to the head mistress . The thing was flipping & flapping ALIVE and it was thick no doubt from sucking blood or nutrient from poor me. It was a fat worm that came out of my futo, and it was trying to go back in b4 i threw it out. I was traumatized as all of u reading this i am sure lol

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ohhh I never had that in my system unfortunately, but it happened to a lot of close people that I know of
This worm is slick and got into my siblings system too, i felt bad for them when i was well and without it they were having it :pachah1:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
OMG We r bonding right now walaahi. I had the same thing, didnt know it was called pinworm. After Hooyo gave me the oily laxative, i went to school, and i was itching down there---ok i will say-- in the anus area. So i stick my finger down there and felt something moving, i put finger and it started moving. I pulled out and threw on the floor and went crying down the hall to the head mistress . The thing was flipping and it was thick no doubt from sucking blood or nutrient from poor me. It was a fat worm that came out of my futo, and it was trying to go back in. I was traumatized as all of u reading this i am sure lol
Sensitive stomach gang this is not for you.
:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sensitive stomach gang this is not for you.
:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i never seen it in my xaar. Who looks at their xaar? When i was a kid, i was dumb as the south african khosir tribe. I go to the hut rest room, i shi1t and get up quickly after quickly washing. I had no luxury of examining my xaar. I was reer baadiye b4 i was civilized, u could tell how i handle that worm and threw it out like a hunter going into the jungle with a spear

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
i never seen it in my xaar. Who looks at their xaar? When i was a kid, i was dumb as the south african khosir tribe. I go to the hut rest room, i shi1t and get up quickly after quickly washing. I had no luxury of examining my xaar. I was reer baadiye b4 i was civilized, u could tell how i handle that worm and threw it out like a hunter going into the jungle with a spear
Were you reer baadiye? aabayo how old are you?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Were you reer baadiye? aabayo how old are you?

I am middle aged now. Not 40s and not 20s. figured it out huuno

Well....being born in somalia has its advantages. like a south african zulu plucked, educated, and compare and contrast from before and after

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I am middle aged now. Not 40s and not 20s. figured it out huuno

Well....being born in somalia has its advantages. like a south african zulu plucked, educated, and compare and contrast from before and after
Are you still living in somalia or did you move to somewhere else? I'm also born in Somalia

mrlog

VIP
Well its been a while since mama forced us to take stomach laxatives to fight these stomach parasite. (western kids dont understand life in somalia/africa is harsh, u get parasites from left and right) Did u guys ever go through that? Ordered by hoyo to open mouth, close our noses and then drink oily laxatives to fight the goriyaans??? childhood trauma

:browtf::browtf:

No wonder waad isku buuqday.
ileen waa PTSD due to force fed laxatives

Status
Not open for further replies.