Dying Somali traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fam my entire childhood I was raised eating cangeero with sugar and butter for breakfast. Also with tea, for lunch and dinner I ate it with beef suqaar.

When it came to malawax I either ate it with Suqaar or just by itself. Didn’t really experiment with it that much. I have eaten it with some sugar and butter.

Canjeero with tea is disgustig to me. I don’t know how any of y’all eat it.

Malawax with shaah sound disgusting
@xalimathe6 why the qashin rating explain :mugshotman:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fam my entire childhood I was raised eating cangeero with sugar and butter for breakfast. Also with tea, for lunch and dinner I ate it with beef suqaar.

When it came to malawax I either ate it with Suqaar or just by itself. Didn’t really experiment with it that much. I have eaten it with some sugar and butter.

Canjeero with tea is disgustig to me. I don’t know how any of y’all eat it.

Malawax with shaah sound disgusting
You ate canjeelo for breakfast, lunch and dinner? :faysalwtf:

Somalis love their traditions .
My fob cousin makes "caano geel" by blending sour cream and sprite. He does this once a week .
Most disgusting shit ever wallahi.

Loooooool
Noooooooooo
Poor Nine. No wonder you’re cranky. You’re living on 7up and chocolate. It’s 2018 learn how to cook food. Cheap food actually. Meal prep and you will save tons of money and time.
Hooyo taught me well I can cook baasto, bariis, nomal suugo, suugo cad, chicken and hilib but I'm not really bothered to cook. I also realized hilib is more expensive than I though. I bought a kilo of hilib when I cooked it I was like "is that all of it?" :ileycry: I spent money on that hilib how is it so little :farole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.