DUMBASS: FAARAX UBER DRIVER frm Ohio on the run after he allegedly raped his female customer

@Jaydaan

Rape is the most crime that Somalis are locked up for in Western jails and if you ask their spokesman @Jaydaan, he will tell you that they are all innocent. Rape is one of the most heinous crimes committed against women in Somalia and if you ask odey dhaqameedka kufsiga Sheikh @Jaydaan, he will tell you it is all false. Many Somali men don't understand what consent means and they better learn fast and quick.

Why don't you follow your religion and not commit zina and not get drunk in the first place then you can avoid these sorts of sticky situations? Does your religion only apply to Muslim women?

You could tell a person's character by the company he keeps. I always hear these sorts of stories happening to low life, drunk, drug addicted Somali men, but never to a self-respecting brother who keeps his dik in his pants and only dates decent women.

Tell us another rape stories from your innocent drunk friends @Jaydaan
That's a completely lie akhi. We all know it is drug dealing and murder. I don't know why you got this fixation that it is rape but it isn't sxb. If anything we man are the most accessible to getting sex by going back home and marrying a lady there with ease, even if that is unfortunate. Nonetheless, the likes of you on this site for some odd reason, have a inherent desire to portray men who are exactly like you idiot, to be all rapist. You truly are an uncle Ruckus of the somalis. Naturally if this stereotype, which isn't true, becomes more known, you would also fall into that my friend. Unless your not a somali man, and most likely a somali women or ajnabi parading as one. I wouldn't understand your reasoning for being so obtuse and counterproductive to yourself, unless you were not a somali man.

It would make alot of sense akhi. :mjlol:

That's a completely lie akhi. We all know it is drug dealing and murder. I don't know why you got this fixation that it is rape but it isn't sxb. If anything we man are the most accessible to getting sex by going back home and marrying a lady there with ease, even if that is unfortunate. Nonetheless, the likes of you on this site for some odd reason, have a inherent desire to portray men who are exactly like you idiot, to be all rapist. You truly are an uncle Ruckus of the somalis. Naturally if this stereotype, which isn't true, becomes more known, you would also fall into that my friend. Unless your not a somali man, and most likely a somali women or ajnabi parading as one. I wouldn't understand your reasoning for being so obtuse and counterproductive to yourself, unless you were not a somali man.

@Foxy

I stopped reading your diatribe when you said, “we man are the most accessible to getting sex by going back home and marrying a lady with ease ”, do you do all that male stuff with a female name like Foxy?

Somalia has been voted “the worst place a woman to be, the worst place a mother to be”, all because of sexual violence. Abaayo, macawista iska bixi.

you will get to know @AussieHustler better. Lying comes very easy for him. And he don’t care about you correcting him

@Foxy

I stopped reading your diatribe when you said, “we man are the most accessible to getting sex by going back home and marrying a lady with ease ”, Do you do all that with a name like Foxy?

Somalia has been voted “the worst place a woman to be, the worst place a mother to be”, all because of sexual violence. Abaayo, macawista iska bixi.

without deflecting and worming you’re way out of this. Do you stand by the crime most Somalis are locked up for the west is rape? Yes or No

@Foxy

I stopped reading your diatribe when you said, “we man are the most accessible to getting sex by going back home and marrying a lady with ease ”, Do you do all that with a name like Foxy?

I understand your need to deflect, because you have no valid points. Just look at this from a normal perspective my friend. Your point which is categorical and completely untrue and yet some how you take offence at the fact that I stated somali men go back home and get married when they want a women for sex. The levels of stupidity in which you have to had to try to turn to, to reflect my arguement, is insane. As a matter of fact I stated that it is also a unfortunate form of exploitation but it isn't illegal. Just morally and ethically wrong however, you lying and having no concrete data to supplement your statement is the issue my friend. Somali men are not imprisoned for rape as often as you like to imply nor is it the crime the commit the most my friend. That is the truth.

Am astounded at your statements, do you really believe the bullshit you sprout, or is this more? Maybe a form of directed hate, that is unfortunately defined by emotional and illogical thinking. Maybe an result of psychological trauma, and this is your from of expressing some type of relief.

We really do have nutcase here :mjlol:

you always do this when caught up in lie. I will ask again. You said the crime most Somali men are in jail in the west is rape. Do you stand by that statement. Yes or Bo. Please don’t reflect

@Jaydaan

Sxb, google rape and Somali and you will find pages after pages of convicted Somali rapists including one who raped his sick mother in law, a school bus driver who raped a disabled child on his bus, one who raped a lady after he killed her and another who raped a male politician in Sweden, a father of 4 who raped a prostitute in Australia and the list goes on and on.

Ceeb eebbe Ha asturo.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, google rape and Somali and you will find pages after pages of convicted Somali rapists including one who raped his sick mother in law, a school bus driver who raped a disabled child on his bus, one who raped a lady after he killed and another who raped a male politician in Sweden. Ceeb eebbe Ha asturo.

Wallahi, I'm just hoping all those somalis are not the same qabil as me :fittytousand:

@Jaydaan

Sxb, google rape and Somali and you will find pages after pages of convicted Somali rapists including one who raped his sick mother in law, a school bus driver who raped a disabled child on his bus, one who raped a lady after he killed her and another who raped a male politician in Sweden. Ceeb eebbe Ha asturo.

Again you are not answering. It’s a yes or no answer. You said the crime most Somali men in the west are in jail for is rape. Do you stand by that statement. Please just answer

@Jaydaan

google rape and Somali and check it for yourself

you made the statement of the crime most Somali men are in jail for is rape. Why can’t you just say yes I stand by what I said. Do you know how bad you are coming across by being too proud to admit you were factually wrong? Is your hatred for Somalis that deep? Just answer do you stand by the statement you made?

@Jaydaan

A simple search on google of Somali rape would suffice and even 16 year olds were sentenced for rape. Till then, we shall meet.

Aussie I know what you doing. People ain’t stupid and can read what you wrote. The fact that you have deflected and refused to stand by what you said says a lot about you. For our conversation to have gone further you needed to stand by your statement. Since you knew I was gonna prove you to be a liar you refused as you saw where this was heading. Please don’t try to mud the discussion and bring bunch of other stuff. You really insult our intelligence sometimes.

@Jaydaan

There is an outage of my wifi due to heavy storms, but I promise you that I will post hundreds of cases, many of them even the worst rapists will think twice committing them, but your fellow Farahs managed to do it. Why do you always defend these low lives?

@Jaydaan

There is an outage of my wifi due to heavy storms, but I promise you that I will post hundreds of cases, many of them even the worst rapists will think twice committing them, but your fellow Farahs managed to do it. Why do you always defend these low lives?

don’t because I never denied it never happened. You said it’s the crime most Somalis are in jail for. Do you stand by that. If you don’t then you basically admit you are a liar. Don’t waste time sending any article. I don’t defend them. I just don’t like liars

Trending

Latest posts