DUMBASS: FAARAX UBER DRIVER frm Ohio on the run after he allegedly raped his female customer

Great point. How many women took advantage of drunk men, by stealing their wallet or even having sex with them. Okk….erase my second point. When he is drunk, he penis is not happy. but the wallet argument still stands.

innocent until proven guilty. Unless it’s a white woman then you guilty until proven innocent

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I personally blame women. We control our vagina. If u get drunk, someone else will get control of your Vagina. Period,
Basra do you have daughters? because if you do I’m calling child protect service to be taken away from you, you is a loca :mahubowtf:

so what happens when both people are drunk or what if the man is more drunk? Has he been raped? People have sex while drunk everyday. If every man who had sex with drunk person is rapist. Then millions of men are rapists

@Jaydaan

Rape is the most crime that Somalis are locked up for in Western jails and if you ask their spokesman @Jaydaan, he will tell you that they are all innocent. Rape is one of the most heinous crimes committed against women in Somalia and if you ask odey dhaqameedka kufsiga Sheikh @Jaydaan, he will tell you it is all false. Many Somali men don't understand what consent means and they better learn fast and quick.

Why don't you follow your religion and not commit zina and not get drunk in the first place then you can avoid these sorts of sticky situations? Does your religion only apply to Muslim women?

You could tell a person's character by the company he keeps. I always hear these sorts of stories happening to low life, drunk, drug addicted Somali men, but never to a self-respecting brother who keeps his dik in his pants and only dates decent women.

Tell us another rape stories from your innocent drunk friends @Jaydaan

is it possible she was drunk, and he had consented sex with him and she cried RAPE??

Consent iyo non consent forget about that... ninkas hosheedeesa oo dhammaaday marka suwaalkeesa zipka oo furray. Allah bahayay, Allah hogeeyay..... reerkisa will forever be branded as "ninkan cab wada oo rapegaryay gabbed sukhran ".

I'm just hoping the alleged rapist is not the same qabil as me. :fittytousand:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jaydaan

Rape is the most crime that Somalis are locked up for in Western jails and if you ask their spokesman @Jaydaan, he will tell you that they are all innocent. Rape is one of the most heinous crimes committed against women in Somalia and if you ask odey dhaqameedka kufsiga Sheikh @Jaydaan, he will tell you it is all false. Many Somali men don't understand what consent means and they better learn fast and quick.

Why don't you follow your religion and not commit zina and not get drunk in the first place then you can avoid these sorts of sticky situations? Does your religion only apply to Muslim women?

You could tell a person's character by the company he keeps. I always hear these sorts of stories happening to low life, drunk, drug addicted Somali men, but never to a self-respecting brother who keeps his dik in his pants and only dates decent women.

What can we make of your character? U don't keep any company :(

@Jaydaan

innocent until proven guilty......do you agree with that concept? If so slow down on judging people guilty. This ain’t about me nor have I said any of the things you are claiming

innocent until proven guilty......do you agree with that concept? If so slow down on judging people guilty. This ain’t about me nor have I said any of the things you are claiming

@Jaydaan

From the get go to your last post, it was all about demonising rape victims as liars and belittling the crime of rape. A typical Somali mooryaan.

What about ‘innocent until proven guilty’’? The guy fled & is nowhere to be seen. Don’t use terms that you can’t comprehend.

@Jaydaan

From the get go to your last post, it was all about demonising rape victims as liars and belittling the crime of rape. A typical Somali mooryaan.

What about ‘innocent until proven guilty’’? The guy fled & is nowhere to be seen. Don’t use terms that you can’t comprehend.

you didn’t answer my question. Do you believe in innocent until proven guilty?

you didn’t answer my question. Do you believe in innocent until proven guilty?

@Jaydaan

You keep repeating this term in defence of a man who has fled the justice system to prove his innocence, it’s obvious that you are the one who doesn’t understand what it means. If you flee, does the term apply to you? Tell us your take of the term.

@Jaydaan

You keep repeating this term in defence of a man who has fled the justice system to prove his innocence, it’s obvious that you are the one who doesn’t understand what it means. If you flee, does the term apply to you? Tell us your take of the term.

I don’t know why he fled. He still hasn’t found guilty of anything. Now do you believe in innocent until found proven guilty in court of law?

I don’t know why he fled. He still hasn’t found guilty of anything. Now do you believe in innocent until found proven guilty in court of law?

@Jaydaan

Waryaa, he fled and deserves to be treated as innocent till proven guilty’, is that how you understand the term? A person who’s innocent doesn’t flee and nor does your fellow Uber driver deserve to be considered innocent till he faces court and cleared.

@Jaydaan

Waryaa, he fled and deserves to be treated as innocent till proven guilty’, is that how you understand the term? A person who’s innocent doesn’t flee and nor does he deserve to be considered innocent till he faces court and cleared.

assumptions don’t make you guilty. A court of law has never said since you ran away you are guilty cause innocent people don’t run. It’s you who don’t get it.

assumptions don’t make you guilty. A court of law has never said since you ran away you are guilty cause innocent people don’t run. It’s you who don’t get it.

@Jaydaan

only a guilty man will flee the justice system to take its course and declare him innocent or guilty. In the court of public opinion, anyone who evades justice and flees is guilty except you. Is he your relative?

@Jaydaan

only a guilty man will flee the justice system to take its course and declare him innocent or guilty. In the court of public opinion, anyone who evades justice and flees is guilty except you. Is he your relative?

in the court of public opinion. Ok I was talking about court of law. So we talking about different things

in the court of public opinion. Ok I was talking about court of law. So we talking about different things

@Jaydaan

How could a court judge in one’s innocence or guilty when they flee? Do you know how the system works, or you are just shifting the goal posts and ran out of arguments to defend him?

he is accused of rape. Not found guilty yet. It’s really that simple

@Jaydaan

Yep. Kill someone even another Somali and flee the country and no court will ever find you guilty and you are innocent. The same mentality why so many Somali murderers and rapists are smuggled out and sent back home. They’re honourable young innocent men.

There is a case in Toronto court where two men, one white and one black who were accused of raping a woman. But the fucked up part was she admitted she did cocaine and had a boyfriend and was into bdsm. Even worst was that the men who tag teamed in her send a the video to her and her boyfriend told her to delete it possible out of shame. Cadan women are the most manipulative s