DUMBASS: FAARAX UBER DRIVER frm Ohio on the run after he allegedly raped his female customer

is it possible she was drunk, and he had consented sex with him and she cried RAPE??
anything is "possible". lol. We could bring up scenarios the whole day. Stick to the info that is given. The fact that he ran away is a massive red flag. I'm not saying he did it for sure but still...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
anything is "possible". lol. We could bring up scenarios the whole day. Stick to the info that is given. The fact that he ran away is a massive red flag. I'm not saying he did it for sure but still...

In America,, women hold the upper hand in law. If a woman cried RAPEEEEEEE they will lock u, finger print u, and release u before u get a chance to put on your pants

"relief " himself? Why do men need to be relieved?
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Lol why not

In America,, women hold the upper hand in law. If a woman cried RAPEEEEEEE they will lock u, finger print u, and release u before u get a chance to put on your pants
Lol you already know but congress should charge these qumayos if their lying about it

Lol you already know but congress should charge these qumayos if their lying about it
Congress ain't gona do shit. Remember that cadaan girl that accused a black football player in colly that him and his friends raped her, only to admit he never did that? She got off lightly. They guy reputation and career got destroyed.

Congress ain't gona do shit. Remember that cadaan girl that accused a black football player in colly that him and his friends raped her, only to admit he never did that? She got off lightly. They guy reputation and career got destroyed.
They will since donny boy is there

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The amount of times Cadaan chicks majorly fucked the lives of Geeljires in Ohio is incomprehensible

I know a family where their son had some white cadaan trash as his naag (not really a gf but to smash her here and there). He has his Geeljire friends around one weekend. Him and his friends had a threesome with her. She was fine with it but out of the blue she got pissed of at him for probably refusing to share the marijuana or something. The woman concocted a rape allegation. All of them had their biyo still present in her. They were charged. All these guy’s hooyos ran to their tribes and mosques begging for money for their lawyers. Long story short they were convicted and given from 10-28 years.

is it possible she was drunk, and he had consented sex with him and she cried RAPE??

@Basra

If she was drunk, according to Ohio Laws, there is no consent.

Can a Person Give Consent to Sex While Intoxicated?

The simple answer to this is no. Ohio laws dictates that sexual conduct cannot occur if:

The other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.

Under this code, “impaired mental or physical condition” includes the state of intoxication. If a person is drunk or high and are not conscious of their decisions, they cannot give consent to sexual activity. When it comes to allegations of rape, though, it can be difficult to prove the level of intoxication in court.

https://www.koffellaw.com/columbus-...a-person-give-consent-to-sex-while-intoxicat/

Tell your brothers in Islam, rape is a grave sin in Islam and they should avoid like the plague. Wa bilahi towfiiq.

This lack of consent to intoxicated people pretty much applies to all the jurisdictions of the Western countries. If she is drunk, don't take advantage of her and seek someone else who isn't drunk or keep your cubeed in your pants.

I’m not saying he didn’t do it but without knowing the full story we shouldn’t jump to conclusion. I have heard horror stories of white women blaming black men for rape after having consensual sex.

I personally know a white girl who did this to black guy. Got drunk and cheated on her white man. Only to say the black guy raped her while drunk. It didn’t go further because her story kept changing. But also nothing happens to false rape accusers

This lack of consent to intoxicated people pretty much applies to all the jurisdictions of the Western countries. If she is drunk, don't take advantage of her and seek someone else who isn't drunk or keep your cubeed in your pants.

so what happens when both people are drunk or what if the man is more drunk? Has he been raped? People have sex while drunk everyday. If every man who had sex with drunk person is rapist. Then millions of men are rapists

Guys...
the only way to secure yourself against rape accusation now a days is to make a written contract and a video sample where both parties are signing the contract in agreement before the actual act.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
if he is innocent he needs a very good reason to explain running away and hiding

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally blame women. We control our vagina. If u get drunk, someone else will get control of your Vagina. Period,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so what happens when both people are drunk or what if the man is more drunk? Has he been raped? People have sex while drunk everyday. If every man who had sex with drunk person is rapist. Then millions of men are rapists

Great point. How many women took advantage of drunk men, by stealing their wallet or even having sex with them. Okk….erase my second point. When he is drunk, he penis is not happy. but the wallet argument still stands.

Trending

Latest posts