DUMBASS: FAARAX UBER DRIVER frm Ohio on the run after he allegedly raped his female customer

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If he didn’t do it why is in hiding.

He definitely did it.

The guy could’ve easily had a single mother xaliimo to relief himself. Why rape a cadaan?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m not saying he didn’t do it but without knowing the full story we shouldn’t jump to conclusion. I have heard horror stories of white women blaming black men for rape after having consensual sex.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m not saying he didn’t do it but without knowing the full story we shouldn’t jump to conclusion. I have heard horror stories of white women blaming black men for rape after having consensual sex.

That was my initial take on it. The simplest thing as miscommunication due to language barrier could trigger this woman to accuse a miskeen of rape. However what pisses me off is why is he in hiding/on the run. That is just reckless.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That was my initial take on it. The simplest thing as miscommunication due to language barrier could trigger this woman to accuse a miskeen of rape. However what pisses me off is why is he in hiding/on the run. That is just reckless.
People do stupid things out of fear anyways let’s wait for the full story.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People do stupid things out of fear anyways let’s wait for the full story.

I will not wait

So you want me to give a nacas the benefit of the doubt. Now how is he gonna explain away his running away if he didn’t even commit the crime. This ain’t no 3rd world judicial system. You know you didn’t do it. Stop and hire a good lawyer. Explain it away.

It happens all the time of as the guy wants no relationship after getting some action

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
100% he said "baby" and "sexy" :chrisfreshhah:

All he did was say them words and woman pulled the rape accusations

Now idiot has fled

But truthfully speaking the guy must’ve done something.

I know my geeljires very well and I know that he stupid 68 iq brain led him to believe “waa gaalad fun oo cabsan”. He literally tried to have sex with her under the impression that she was too drunk.

All he did was say them words and woman pulled the rape accusations

Now idiot has fled

But truthfully speaking the guy must’ve done something.

I know my geeljires very well and I know that he stupid 68 iq brain led him to believe “waa gaalad fun oo cabsan”. He literally tried to have sex with her under the impression that she was too drunk.
What's the 68iq meme I'm seeing everywhere lately?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If he didn’t do it why is in hiding.

He definitely did it.

The guy could’ve easily had a single mother xaliimo to relief himself. Why rape a cadaan?

"relief " himself? Why do men need to be relieved?
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is it possible she was drunk, and he had consented sex with him and she cried RAPE??

Trending

Latest posts