Duke of Sussex - Harry Book will be OUT on Tuesday!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And i read the excerpts and i am speechless. Really, i have no words. I think his relationship with his brother is basically OVER! And i was right from get go. Harry started this mess out of being jelly about his older brothers' marriage, beautiful wife, and the attention they were getting. Or rather-feeling left out from being tight with "Willy"? . So he planned like a text book how to outdo his brother. Dragging poor mixed race beauty in his mess. And poor William--until today--he does not know what happened. Or what hit him, As victims of jealousy always do. :(

Prince Harry has discovered American style of Talk Show chit chat, where you declare ALL your internal feelings to the universe. He comes off as a 'Man Child" like someone described him in the media before. Really- he says everything. Next thing- i am afraid will come out of his mouth will be: I am Bisexual. :(

1673007088715.png

"Harry said he questioned whether Camilla would end up as his “wicked stepmother” but said he and his brother, whom he calls Willy throughout and who calls him Harold, were willing to accept her if it made their father happy."

"He writes, the Mail says: “I remember wondering... if she would be cruel to me; if she would be like all the evil stepmothers in the stories.”:

"Harry claimed that William threw him to the floor, breaking a dog bowl, during a fight in which William called Harry’s wife Meghan Markle “difficult,” “rude” and “abrasive.”"

"
Harry allegedly writes: “I looked at Willy, really looked at him, perhaps for the first time since we were little, taking in every detail: his familiar scowl, which had always been the norm in his dealings with me.”

Harry writes: “My dear brother, my archenemy, how did we come to this? I felt overwhelming tiredness. I wanted to go home.”"

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
HONESTLY SPEAKING, THE ROYAL FAMILY SHOULD JUST BE ABOLISHED THEY SERVE ZERO PURPOSE AND CONSTANTLY GET INTO STUPID SCANDALS AND THE TABLOIDS FOLLOW THEIR EVERY MOVE FOR WHAT? WHAT POWER DO THEY HOLD? ABSOLUTELY NONE. THEY ARE MERELY A SYMBOL OF BRITISH CONSERVATISM AND NOSTALGIA THAT NEEDS TO BE GONE. THEY SHOULD GET THEIR ROYAL TITLE STRIPPED AWAY AND JUST LIVE AS NORMAL PEOPLE.

And i read the excerpts and i am speechless. Really, i have no words. I think his relationship with his brother is basically OVER! And i was right from get go. Harry started this mess out of being jelly about his older brothers' marriage, beautiful wife, and the attention they were getting. Or rather-feeling left out from being tight with "Willy"? . So he planned like a text book how to outdo his brother. Dragging poor mixed race beauty in his mess. And poor William--until today--he does not know what happened. Or what hit him, As victims of jealousy always do. :(

Prince Harry has discovered American style of Talk Show chit chat, where you declare ALL your internal feelings to the universe. He comes off as a 'Man Child" like someone described him in the media before. Really- he says everything. Next thing- i am afraid will come out of his mouth will be: I am Bisexual. :(

View attachment 248033

"Harry said he questioned whether Camilla would end up as his “wicked stepmother” but said he and his brother, whom he calls Willy throughout and who calls him Harold, were willing to accept her if it made their father happy."

"He writes, the Mail says: “I remember wondering... if she would be cruel to me; if she would be like all the evil stepmothers in the stories.”:

"Harry claimed that William threw him to the floor, breaking a dog bowl, during a fight in which William called Harry’s wife Meghan Markle “difficult,” “rude” and “abrasive.”"

"
Harry allegedly writes: “I looked at Willy, really looked at him, perhaps for the first time since we were little, taking in every detail: his familiar scowl, which had always been the norm in his dealings with me.”

Harry writes: “My dear brother, my archenemy, how did we come to this? I felt overwhelming tiredness. I wanted to go home.”"

I saw some sneak peak of the story on Twitter
His older brother grabbed him and dashed him to the ground as well mocking his wife

:mjlaugh: Forgive me I would’ve committed a murder there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After killing 25 afghans, he went back to seek therapy for the trauma he got.
View attachment 248036

He was a pilot tho right? He wont suffer the same trauma like our US Army on the ground where they have ptsd galore

Its easy to shoot from the air at a safe place

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw some sneak peak of the story on Twitter
His older brother grabbed him and dashed him to the ground as well mocking his wife

:mjlaugh: Forgive me I would’ve committed a murder there

u r forgiven, u ratchet comedian

1673012394477.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HONESTLY SPEAKING, THE ROYAL FAMILY SHOULD JUST BE ABOLISHED THEY SERVE ZERO PURPOSE AND CONSTANTLY GET INTO STUPID SCANDALS AND THE TABLOIDS FOLLOW THEIR EVERY MOVE FOR WHAT? WHAT POWER DO THEY HOLD? ABSOLUTELY NONE. THEY ARE MERELY A SYMBOL OF BRITISH CONSERVATISM AND NOSTALGIA THAT NEEDS TO BE GONE. THEY SHOULD GET THEIR ROYAL TITLE STRIPPED AWAY AND JUST LIVE AS NORMAL PEOPLE.

Nope. We need some pageantry huuno

Yaraye

VIP
Wallahi all of them got problems to me :russ: :russ::lolbron::dead1::deadmanny:
I don't really keep up with them, but when I hear about them I just listen for the amusement, I don't take anything that comes out of their mouth seriously. looooool!:ftw9nwa:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh, your US soldiers? did they got trauma as well?
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

Yes darling. "Our" Us army were on the ground, where they went mad with ptsd war action. And yes, we are Americans

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Stop yelling, saaxiib. You'll strain your throat. Drink some water

jurassic park water GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Sure, buddy. Sure... he tackled you to the ground and that's what he said. "Rude", "Abrasive"... yeah, let's stick with that version.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sure, buddy. Sure... he tackled you to the ground and that's what he said. "Rude", "Abrasive"... yeah, let's stick with that version.

I just wanted to know how a posh royal dog bowl looks like

1673013390255.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
"We wanted to get married quickly. But the Palace couldn't seem to pick a date. Or a venue," the Duke of Sussex, 38, details in his upcoming Spare memoir, which Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. "While waiting for a decree from on high, from the nebulous upper regions of the royal decision-making apparatus, we went off on a traditional 'engagement tour.'"

According to Harry, a conversation about the nuptials with William, 40, did not go as planned.

"On our return from the trip I rang Willy, sounded him out, asked his thoughts about where we might get married," he continued. "I told him we were thinking of Westminster Abbey. 'No good. We did it there.' 'Right, right. St. Paul's?' 'Too grand. Plus Pa and Mummy did it there.' 'Hm. Yes Good point.'""

Willy sounds menacing here. he didn't want his lil bro to out stage him? Whaaaa?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Harry Carnage continues. In his book he says he lost his virginity behind a pub, with an older woman at 16 years old. And then after doing it- with a frosted p.enis and the woman patted him on his buttocks- like- Good Job? Wow. Is there any secret left in the boy? Just a tiny lil secret ALL to yourself dear Harry? :)

"after taking in Charles' plea, Harry "looked at [William], maybe for the first time since we were boys," and observed his "alarming baldness." The BetterUp CIO continued, calling William's hair loss "advanced" way more than his own. Harry also suggested that the Duke of Cambridge's resemblance to their late mother, Princess Diana, was "fading with time.""

More evidence Harry was jealous of Stout, and surprise William.

And then he says he killed 25 Talibans! LOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1673279334527.png

This Photo says a thousand words about Harry's jealousy of William!

Maaskin- who is he talking to ? :(

Trending