Duke of Sussex - Harry Book will be OUT on Tuesday!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Sure, buddy. Sure... he tackled you to the ground and that's what he said. "Rude", "Abrasive"... yeah, let's stick with that version.

Journalists have since come out and said that they heard this story when it happened but it never got published.

Allegedly, the Royal Family suppressed it.

If that’s the case then the real story probably makes William look bad, cos if it didn’t, they wouldn’t have suppressed it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Journalists have since come out and said that they heard this story when it happened but it never got published.

Allegedly, the Royal Family suppressed it.

If that’s the case then the real story probably makes William look bad, cos if it didn’t, they wouldn’t have suppressed it.

William already looks very very bad after Harry book coming out. Damaged image :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I swear who even are you? Nigga you have a weird obsession with mentioning me when I have never spoken to your Irrelevant ass.

r u a disgusting Somaliland supporter?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Harry should have married Chelsea. They seem so suited to each other. She would have been dedicated to him. But i think Megan will too. Harry needs someone who is dedicated to him!

1673373978108.png

1673373987943.png

1673373996964.png

1673374008001.png

1673374017475.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Prince Harry book-- makes History record- Pushing Obama's book off the side. Record sales in the first day.

Trending