Driving

I prefer a humble one that rides his donkey.
Enviromentally conscious brothers only in 2020.

Attachments

• 8FB8EEF8-0FF2-4182-BBFF-56644E4C1D16.jpeg
    8FB8EEF8-0FF2-4182-BBFF-56644E4C1D16.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 125
So ladies, my friend has started seeing a guy and......he doesn't drive. Initially my reaction was :kodaksmiley: :susp:

But i'm the queen of minding my own business, so I didn't say anything to her. Its her life and it seems as though he has good qualities.

So i'm curious, would you girls give a guy that doesn't drive a chance?

how old is he? How old is she? Normally you hear of girls not knowing how to drive, but I have never come across a guy who doesn’t. That’s so cringe.

So ladies, my friend has started seeing a guy and......he doesn't drive. Initially my reaction was :kodaksmiley: :susp:

But i'm the queen of minding my own business, so I didn't say anything to her. Its her life and it seems as though he has good qualities.

Maybe he has his reasons. Depends in his age too. Does he have phobia of driving? Some people are scared of things maybe this is his. Give the guy a chance to prove himself to her.

His parents should’ve handled that. Not my problem. He should learn himself.

@Desert Flower

Sxb, is driving very very important to you? When you first meet, do you ask him if he drives or not and is that a deal breaker if he doesn’t? You know people have choices and this chick that I once liked told me she can’t date a man who doesn’t like snakes and I hated them. How about if he is a pilot and owns his own two engine craft, but hates driving on the road. He will give you rides up in the sky and will you be prepared to give him rides on land? You know give and take!!

I would encourage my brother or son to have a driver's license at 18 - 20 years old the latest in USA. You need Bella Macchina in America. It is not about a girl but out of necessity. A guy doesn't have to own a car either, he needs to get a license and keep it even without owning a car.

You get teased when you pull out State ID instead of a driver's license. Only grandmothers and Grandfathers pull out non driver's ID.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It depends, where I live not be being able to drive won’t cut it as we drive everywhere, now if I lived in London or NYC I wouldn’t really care.

Ok...so what if he doesn't drive? Whats the biggie
Plus its not like your friend is some A list hollywood star to be demanding a car like that
You should come off your high horse and get humble real quick
If the man has a job and clean cut thats good enough
Unless your a billionaire or a Kardashian or something calm down naya loool

@Desert Flower

Sxb, is driving very very important to you? When you first meet, do you ask him if he drives or not and is that a deal breaker if he doesn’t? You know people have choices and this chick that I once liked told me she can’t date a man who doesn’t like snakes and I hated them. How about if he is a pilot and owns his own two engine craft, but hates driving on the road. He will give you rides up in the sky and will you be prepared to give him rides on land? You know give and take!!
Too many hypotheticals and "what-ifs." If he can't drive, he needs to take the necessary steps to get that handled, period. I've never been in a situation where I had to ask b/c almost all men that I know do.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Could say the same. Who wants a fat Xaaliimo that only knows how to jump on the 159 or knows how to change the district lane to the victoria line with her eyes closed

VixR

Veritas
Yeah, bc in most parts of America, it’s hopeless not to own a car. It brings a lot into question pretty quickly through inference: joblessness, dependance on others.

Trending