Driving

So ladies, my friend has started seeing a guy and......he doesn't drive. Initially my reaction was :kodaksmiley: :susp:

But i'm the queen of minding my own business, so I didn't say anything to her. Its her life and it seems as though he has good qualities.

So i'm curious, would you girls give a guy that doesn't drive a chance?

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So ladies, my friend has started seeing a guy and......he doesn't drive. Initially my reaction was :kodaksmiley: :susp:

But i'm the queen of minding my own business so didn't say anything to her. Its her life and it seems as though he has good qualities.

So i'm curious, would you girls give a guy that doesn't drive a chance?
What about if he has a Gaari-Gacan. Would you be impressed:dabcasar:

It's not all about the money ladies. Give the guy on the bike a chance, you never know he might be what you wanted.

tenor.gif

It would be hypocritical for me to expect a guy to drive when I don't know. Even if I knew, it wouldn't be a problem. I'd just roll in and pick him up like this.
giphy.gif

Aussie, its an important skill.

@HalimaJ

it’s a necessity for some and not for others. I know a married couple who don’t own a car and they ride their bikes and their kids in their bike child trailers. One is a scientist and the other a teacher. I drive my car only for longer distances as most of the time, either I’m on my bike or catch public transport.

Bro how can you stand the BO of some passengers, not to mention breathing down peoples necks, burping, speaking loudly in incredibly strange foreign languages.

It is just absurd how bad it can get.

True, you have people stepping on your feet on the central line in Oxford circus which is a nightmare, it gets packed and i get sneezed on , breathed on and some haven't had a shower which is rank as hell. So, i just like to walk because it decreases stress and it's a chance to reflect and think things through. i use to walk from white city to Walworth rd just off old kent road in Southwark every morning over the summer on the way to work it gives you a burst of energy ( i must say ).

May Allah protect women we are interested in from having friends like you

Calm down you weirdo. I didn't say anything to her as its her choice who she chooses. Can you read?

However, if any of my friends were interested in a guy like you, i would 100% speak up. You're a creep.

How times have changed with out women,

I used to remember a time when the Xaalimo for some time would refuse to enter your car out of modesty but today it's a prerequisite.

They invite themselves to your home and their eyes lit up if you happen to have your own place.

I don't think there has ever been a more shameless time then today.

How times have changed with out women,

I used to remember a time when the Xaalimo for some time would refuse to enter your car out of modesty but today it's a prerequisite.

They invite themselves to your home and their eyes lit up if you happen to have your own place.

I don't think there has ever been a more shameless time then today.

Are you stupid?

If a woman wants her future husband to be able to drive, does it mean she will get into his car during courtship? Use a bit of common sense please.

If a man wants a woman to be able to cook, does that mean he expects her to cook for him during the courtship stage?

This has nothing to do with the topic. This is also a clear indication of you feeling the need to insult Xalimos any chance you get. Stay on topic.

Trending