Driving

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Luciddreamer

Sxb, I’m lucky to live very near to public transport be they buses, trains or light rail/trams, therefore, it’s cheaper and quicker for me to catch them. My little bro drives to the supermarket which is a block away from his place.

Me 2, Norway invest heavily in public transports this past decade.
They also punish the drivers by increasing the payments during entering and departures from cities.
Unless you have an electric car its not worth to drive where i live imo.

How times have changed with out women,

I used to remember a time when the Xaalimo for some time would refuse to enter your car out of modesty but today it's a prerequisite.

They invite themselves to your home and their eyes lit up if you happen to have your own place.

I don't think there has ever been a more shameless time then today.

Give the ladies a break saxiib. Remember both males and females are degenerate in modern society.

World

VIP
Are you stupid?

If a woman wants her future husband to be able drive, does it mean she will get into his car during courtship? Use a bit of common sense please.
When you marry someone, it is because you want to spend your whole life with them and because you see them as a good fit to be the mother or father of your children.

Learning how to drive takes no longer than a few months, and getting a car costs less than a months salary.

In London, there are actually more costs than benefits to owning a car. But that doesn’t matter to all you materialistic women who only care about showing off and not looking for good traits in a husband such as religion, motivation, drive, akhlaaq, etc.

When you marry someone, it is because you want to spend your whole life with them and for them to be the mother/father of your children.

Learning how to drive takes no longer than a few months, and getting a car costs less than a months salary.

In London, there are actually more costs to owning a car. But that doesn’t matter to all you materialistic women who only care about showing off and not looking for good traits in a husband such as religion, motivation, drive, akhlaaq, etc.

There are men who are practising with good akhlaq AND who can drive. So don't use that line on me.

Women having requirements is not materialistic. Many men will be put off by a woman who isn't able to cook, despite the fact that it is a skill you can easily learn as well. Do you see how hypocritical you sound?

You're the most superficial guy here so I don't need you talking to me about the things that matter, when you're concerned about dumb nonsense such as skin colour. You should be looking for good traits in a woman such as religiosity and aklaaq.

Last edited:
Me 2, Norway invest heavily in public transports this past decade.
They also punish the drivers by increasing the payments during entering and departures from cities.
Unless you have an electric car its not worth to drive where i live imo.

@Luciddreamer

Not long ago, I remember watching a documentary about how Norway is trying to connect the whole country/islands via underground tunnels and causeways over the sea for both vehicle/highways and train lines and it was impressive. That kind of massive infrastructure investment funded by governments is impossible to take place in an Anglo-Saxon country.

Give the ladies a break saxiib. Remember both males and females are degenerate in modern society.

Break? He is like a parrot that repeats the same line over and over again without even looking at context.

It had nothing to do with the convo, yet he still had to find a way to bash women. This is a mental illness.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Luciddreamer

Not long ago, I remember watching a documentary about how Norway is trying to connect the whole country/islands via underground tunnels and causeways over the sea for both vehicle/highways and train lines and it was impressive. That kind of infrastructure investment funded by governments is impossible to take place in an Anglo-Saxon country.

Sounds like a job for Elon :duck:

@HalimaJ

I wanted to post a thread about a fictional Somali female who married a fly and laugh at the ‘I told you so’ of some members. Don’t let them get under your skin.

There are men who are practising with good akhlaq AND who can drive. So don't use that line on me.

Women having requirements is not materialistic. Many men will be put off by a woman who isn't able to cook, despite the fact that it is a skill you can easily learn as well. Do you see how hypocritical you sound?

You're the most superficial guy here so I don't need you talking to me about the things that matter, when you're concerned about dumb nonsense such as skin colour. You should be looking for good traits in a woman should as religiosity and aklaaq.

Isn't he the same person who in @Robin's thread was saying he preferred cad-cad women to the "dhuxul" xalimos. He thinks he can come in here and tell xalimos that they should be focusing on the personality. All he ever talks about is looks. What a hypocrite.
:camby:

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_

You better not want your future wife to be able to cook and clean as it means you are shameless!

You want her to go to your house so you can feast on her bariis and hilib whilst she does your laundry before marrying her.

I remember a time in which a Faraax would have modesty and gheera and would never succumb to that.

Last edited:

World

VIP

You're the most superficial guy here so I don't need you talking to me about the things that matter, when you're concerned about dumb nonsense such as skin colour. You should be looking for good traits in a woman such as religiosity and aklaaq.
You’re putting words into my mouth. I’ve never said that a woman being able to cook is a dealbreaker. I can actually cook pretty well, and as long as my wife would be willing to learn, I would teach her. Afterwards, I would expect her to cook my meals for me when I’m busy working.

For most people in London, driving is a luxury and absolutely not needed. The costs in keeping it on the road, the hassle factor of having to deal with tax, servicing, MOTs, parking permits, worrying about theft, vandalism, etc all just so you can show off your car on social media?

Fear Allah and stop corrupting your “friend”, I can tell that you’re the type of woman who would be quick to tell her to divorce her husband over the smallest things out of jealousy and spite.

You’re putting words into my mouth. I’ve never said that a woman being able to cook is a dealbreaker. I can actually cook pretty well, and as long as my wife would be willing to learn, I would teach her. Afterwards, I would expect her to cook my meals for me when I’m busy working.

For most people in London, driving is a luxury and absolutely not needed. The costs in keeping it on the road, the hassle factor of having to deal with tax, servicing, MOTs, parking permits, worrying about theft, vandalism, etc all just so you can show off your car on social media?

Fear Allah and stop corrupting your “friend”, I can tell that you’re the type of woman who would be quick to tell her to divorce her husband over the smallest things out of jealousy and spite.

You really don't have a leg to stand on as I made it pretty clear that I said nothing to her as I feel it isn't my business. I Never get involved in friend's marriages and they don't get involved in mine. We are private when it comes to that part of our lives and Alhamdulliah i have nothing to be bitter about.

So why are YOU putting words in my mouth? I even wrote that in my original post so why lie?

You don't have a real comeback or a real reason to bash me, so you tried to deal with it by concocting nonsense from thin air, or you may have comprehension issues.

But I will repeat myself, since you have issues taking in info:

I made it very clear in my original post that I said nothing to her. I even made it clear that i feel it is not my business.

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_

You better not want your future wife to be able to cook and clean as it means you are shameless!

You want her to go to your house so you can feast on her bariis and hilib whilst she does your laundry before marrying her.

I remember a time in which a Faraax would have modesty and gheera and would never succumb to that.
The context of your post is very clear for all to see and it's nothing new at all, any male with a modicum of experience knows about this shamelessness.

To answer your ridiculous questions, I cook and clean better then you, been living away for about a decade now.

btw her ability to cook or clean is not a deal breaker to me the same way a pathetic car is to you.

However I admire your attempts to track back on your statements, that tells me you still have shame left inside of you.

Last edited:
So ladies, my friend has started seeing a guy and......he doesn't drive. Initially my reaction was :kodaksmiley: :susp:

But i'm the queen of minding my own business, so I didn't say anything to her. Its her life and it seems as though he has good qualities.

So i'm curious, would you girls give a guy that doesn't drive a chance?
Tbh I laughed out loud. It was genuinely funny.
Let me ask, how would u bring the matter up to her? What would u tell her?

The context of your post is very clear for all to see and it's nothing new at all, any male with a modicum of experience knows about this shamelessness.

To answer your ridiculous questions, I cook and clean better then you, been living away for about a decade now.

btw her ability to cook or clean is not a deal breaker to me the same way a pathetic car is to you.

However I admire your attempts to track back on your statements, that tells me you still have shame left inside of you.

Men and women have preferences with regards to the man/they speak to as that is what they want in a marriage partner.

Driving is an important skill, especially when you get married and kids are in the picture.

Stop trying to constantly shame women. Its pathetic. This has nothing to do with that. You have no logic whatsoever.

If a man said a woman couldn't cook and saw that as a concern, we both know and everyone on this forum that you would not shame him due to his preferences. Your obession with women is getting out of hand.

Trending