Drinking alcohol and zina are absolutely unacceptable

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Discouraging tourists from going to the hotels doesn’t mean they were banned you bucktee! Also where is this passage from? You didn’t post a link to the website or article it’s self because you know it’s b.s.
:deadrose:

you are a son of 68 so I don’t blame you for your ignorance. The passage clearly states it was Somalis drinking in the hotels , re-read it Oh 68 dear 68 why do you haunt my people like the Glizzo da 68 :kendrickcry:

What other people do with their lives is none of your business. You're not a perfect Muslim either and so stop tearing people down for sinning when you do as well. Do you feel good trying to make other people feel bad about themselves?

If things like this make you so upset then stop living in a Western country.
It's an anonymous forum and she's allowed to express her opinions if she wants. Yes, In Islam we can give our brothers and sisters advise, don't know why you're so triggered on it?

It's an anonymous forum and she's allowed to express her opinions if she wants. Yes, In Islam we can give our brothers and sisters advise, don't know why you're so triggered on it?
"Feelings of remorse and guilt are natural reflections of sinning, if the person who has sinned has a conscious which is alive.

After committing a sin, a person who fears Allah and give high respect to Him would feel a sense of despondency and despair thinking, "How will God forgive me for this sin?" However, it is noteworthy that despairing of God's mercy is in itself one of the major sins in Islam for God is ever merciful, ever forgiving." We all commit sins but I'm saying you should know as a muslim it is wrong especially major sins and if you know that in your heart wouldn't you feel guilty? Anyways people like her would probably call the Prophet (PBUH) an extremist if he was living on this earth today subhanallah so don't pay her any mind

you are a son of 68 so I don’t blame you for your ignorance. The passage clearly states it was Somalis drinking in the hotels , re-read it Oh 68 dear 68 why do you haunt my people like the Glizzo da 68 :kendrickcry:
:bell: This ajnabi dumbfuck is sick in the head! I asked you to provide the link to where the you found this ‘passage’ and you were unable to do so. It’s clearly bullshit. The only explanation here is that your of reer 63IQ/ raw meat.
:drakekidding:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:bell: This ajnabi dumbfuck is sick in the head! I asked you to provide the link to where the you found this ‘passage’ and you were unable to do so. The only explanation here is that your of reer 63IQ/ raw meat. :drakekidding:

I see that you couldn’t even read the passage correctly and now you asking for a source :chrisfreshhah: 68 are not ready for such things. Now you accuse me of being Habashi because you have the comprehension skills of raw meat huh? #68StrikesAgain

Advice? Trying to make someone feel ashamed and cutting them off is not advice.
"Feelings of remorse and guilt are natural reflections of sinning, if the person who has sinned has a conscious which is alive.

After committing a sin, a person who fears Allah and give high respect to Him would feel a sense of despondency and despair thinking, "How will God forgive me for this sin?" However, it is noteworthy that despairing of God's mercy is in itself one of the major sins in Islam for God is ever merciful, ever forgiving." We all commit sins but I'm saying you should know as a muslim it is wrong especially major sins and if you know that in your heart wouldn't you feel guilty? Anyways people like her would probably call the Prophet (PBUH) an extremist if he was living on this earth today subhanallah so don't pay her any mind
How are you even going to compare your words to the messenger of Islam? :drakelaugh:

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was nowhere near judgmental and "disgusted" of unharming sinners, like you are. He helped and guided people instead of telling them they should be ashamed and degrading them. You're insane to even compare yourself to the Prophet SAW. Stop mentioning me so I don't have to continue embarrassing you silly extremest

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Actually it’s my first time tarnishing that word. Anyway do u have a malab? I’m asking u this because I accidentally hit on @Crow once because I thought he was a Xalimoid.

My reputation has never recovered since :kendrickcry:

Subxaanaka yaa cadiim. Crow?? The mj fkd warrior:deadmanny:you will never recover from that

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Hate to break it you but people have committed Zina since the dawn of time and will continue to do so. It's unrealistic to expect people not to have premarital sex it's a for human instinct for all of us.

I see that you couldn’t even read the passage correctly and now you asking for a source :chrisfreshhah: 68 are not ready for such things. Now you accuse me of being Habashi because you have the comprehension skills of raw meat huh? #68StrikesAgain
:what1: Me not looking through it fully at first doesn’t take away from the credibility and legitimacy of my statement and question Where did you find this? Will you post a link to where you found it? If not then, shut the f*ck up and move on. This is your 3rd account you 63IQ subhuman scum. Guys, I found him! The few posts you have confirm my suspicions, mongrel!
:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts