Dr. Umar vs Kevin Samuels

Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
He's right thought. Black women (Somali women not included) are generally not attractive or feminine. You don't see Brad, Enrique, Ahmed or Yang falling over each others to marry a black woman, and if it happens 90% of the time she's mixed raced.

That's not even true.
I've seen gorgeous non mixed black women. Drop dead gorgeous.

The issue with Black women is that they don't get proper media representation. The whole world wants to see them as ugly and unattractive, when in reality, some of the most gorgeous women I've met were black.

There are lots of ugly mixed women but they don't get that image pushed out to the world. Media is very important.

That's not even true.
I've seen gorgeous non mixed black women. Drop dead gorgeous.

The issue with Black women is that they don't get proper media representation. The whole world wants to see them as ugly and unattractive, when in reality, some of the most gorgeous women I've met were black.

There are lots of ugly mixed women but they don't get that image pushed out to the world. Media is very important.

The stats are very clear both on dating & marriages. Black women and Asian men are the least sought after groups in a free multicultural society.

@megan95 it is the responsibility of black women to change how they are perceived. They put Cardi B & Tyler on a pedestal and make them filthy rich when all they do is enforce the usual stereotypes about black women.

The stats are very clear both on dating & marriages. Black women and Asian men are the least sought after groups in a free multicultural society.

Are you talking about the O.K cupid stats? #1 that's really old, and had a small sample size.
Plus, a minor amount of people do OLD (online dating). To take that data set and generalize a whole population would be extremely silly.

In reality, I've been around Black women and I can tell you that they do attract men of all races. For some reason, there's this weird online push in the past 10-20 years to label them as "undesirable" when that's not the case in reality. The marriage stats comes from other factors such as the disintegration of the nuclear family within the Black American ethnicity. Not desirability.

@megan95 it is the responsibility of black women to change how they are perceived. They put Cardi B & Tyler on a pedestal and make them filthy rich when all they do is enforce the usual stereotypes about black women.

CARDI B is not black. I don't see how Black American women are getting blamed for that one 🤷‍♀️

I do agree with you though, they definitely need to do a media correction. The sad truth is, the people in power don't seem to want them to get a good image.

I just find it interesting how Madow women get called ugly, but in reality other races of women (especially white and nonblack latina) imitate them, want to look like them and get surgery to do so.

Are you talking about the O.K cupid stats? #1 that's really old, and had a small sample size.
Plus, a minor amount of people do OLD (online dating). To take that data set and generalize a whole population would be extremely silly.

In reality, I've been around Black women and I can tell you that they do attract men of all races. For some reason, there's this weird online push in the past 10-20 years to label them as "undesirable" when that's not the case in reality. The marriage stats comes from other factors such as the disintegration of the nuclear family within the Black American ethnicity. Not desirability.

No there was an actual study conducted in 2011 with 6k participants living in metropolitan areas all over US. It come to the same conclusion.

Tinder, another dating app showed the same trend.

CARDI B is not black. I don't see how Black American women are getting blamed for that one 🤷‍♀️

I do agree with you though, they definitely need to do a media correction. The sad truth is, the people in power don't seem to want them to get a good image.

She could pass as one but that's fine. The other black singer who performed WAP with her was black and it went viral. How on earth does a video bout Vagina goes international?

That's the image perception I'm talking about. Black women = Nicki Minaj alike, foul mouthed, overweight dark skin women who is good for nothing but entertainment & lolz.

Tyler Perry cross dressing fag made a fortune by perpetrating these stereotypes in his degenerate gender baiting movies. But first and foremast its black people fault turning up to his crap movies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I hope Dr Umar Johnson rips this coon apart. Any man who denigrates his womenfolk like that is no man at all.

:salute:

No there was an actual study conducted in 2011 with 6k participants living in metropolitan areas all over US. It come to the same conclusion.

Tinder, another dating app showed the same trend.

OLD is not a good representation of dating as a whole. OLD (especially on tinder) is just one subset that seems to attract extremely toxic and unstable people on average. It's not a good thing to take data from one form of dating and generalize everything else with it.

Btw the article you posted from inverse has some wrong information. They mention OK cupid data sets and say :
while white men had ratings “most high among women of all races.”

This is not true because black women gave the highest ratings to black men.
They also mention tinder but don't include data sets from it. Instead, the chart they had came from "Facebook app Are You Interested" and the old OKC study.

This is a better cited article: https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...ested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

In conclusion, we don't have enough data sets to really make these broad generalizations. I do feel like there is an agenda behind people passing these numbers around. In reality, I see black women attract all races of men. If you're pretty, you're pretty regardless of your race.

Last edited:
The day I was done with KS was when this miskeen Nigerian girl came on his show, she was 22 about to finish her masters, strong Christian background, traditional, remained celibate, and was happy to be a stay at home wife if the guy had the means to provide, she did everything right and this dude still managed to blame her for her situation - men that approached her just wanted to have fun. The guys a grifter lining his pockets, can't take him serious anymore.

Thank you.

I watched that one as well.

OLD is not a good representation of dating as a whole. OLD (especially on tinder) is just one subset that seems to attract extremely toxic and unstable people on average. It's not a good thing to take data from one form of dating and generalize everything else with it.

Dating is the most suitable metric for attraction. If Black women are genuinely attractive they'd have high or average match-up rates. They don't across different apps, so it is a valid representative sample.

Another study confirming dating apps data is the studies for Asian men.

The old study was from 2011, nearly just a decade ago there are very few studies focused on Black women, guess why?

Dating is the most suitable metric for attraction. If Black women are genuinely attractive they'd have high or average match-up rates. They don't across different apps, so it is a valid representative sample.

Another study confirming dating apps data is the studies for Asian men.

The old study was from 2011, nearly just a decade ago there are very few studies focused on Black women, guess why?

Regardless of whether dating is the most suitable metric for attraction, online dating is a small subset of it. You can't take old and inconclusive data and generalize an entire race.

He's right thought. Black women (Somali women not included) are generally not attractive or feminine. You don't see Brad, Enrique, Ahmed or Yang falling over each others to marry a black woman, and if it happens 90% of the time she's mixed raced.

Lets be honest. Even well put together feminine black women struggle.

Black women do not fit into societies beauty standards so instead of pretending that its merely do to their behavior, be honest and just admit you find them unattractive.

Funny how men do not have a problem with ghetto Latino women and ghetto mixed women who dress and behave the same way as black women. Look at the hoodrat ghetto women like sawaeeti and other lightskin insta girls who are loud, hood with the crazy fake nails and men are still salivating.

The truth is that a natural, dark skin and wide nosed black woman will always attract negatively from you.

Lets be honest. Even well put together feminine black women struggle.

Black women do not fit into societies beauty standards so instead of pretending that its merely do to their behavior, be honest and just admit you find them unattractive.

Funny how men do not have a problem with ghetto Latino women and ghetto mixed women who dress and behave the same way as black women.

The truth is that a natural, dark skin and wide nosed black woman will always attract negatively from you.

100%. I've seen plenty of women with wide noses and dark skin who look extremely beautiful. I personally think Dark skin evens your features and makes a woman look youthful.

At the end of the day, it's all about the symmetry of your face. For some reason people have a hard time accepting beautiful black women than women of other races. Sometimes, others insist they must be mixed because they can't ignorantly believe it. It's to the point that these women even get told "you're pretty for a black girl." That alone screams the internal bias and preconceived notions they have already.

Trending

Latest posts