"Dr. Osman" Debate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All I asked you what the hell did Islam create in the sciences in the last 300 years? nothing. You are pulling out things from 1000 years ago. It's funny how your quran finds all the sciences but why is it you guys never find it and it's always westerners and then u cry the quran mentioned it after it's found. Your desperate that's why. Your scientists still believe the world is flat lol. Dad dhintay ayaa tihin, GUUL GALBEED, DOWN BARIGA.

If that damn quran has science, then you would be the founders of all sciences today not gaalo. You are under gaalo today, you can't even create a fuckin weapon, that's how low you are.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@One Star To Rule Them All I asked you what the hell did Islam create in the sciences in the last 300 years? nothing. You are pulling out things from 1000 years ago. It's funny how your quran finds all the sciences but why is it you guys never find it and it's always westerners and then u cry the quran mentioned it after it's found. Your desperate that's why. Your scientists still believe the world is flat lol. Dad dhintay ayaa tihin, GUUL GALBEED, DOWN BARIGA.

If that damn quran has science, then you would be the founders of all sciences today not gaalo. You are under gaalo today, you can't even create a fuckin weapon, that's how low you are.
lolll as if your scientists could know what happens in the grave.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Did I say founders?

Why are you deflecting the question.

Where did life come from?

Also 300 years ago? Islam wasn't in it's prime then.

the Islamic Golden Age.

Invader

The Qu’ran came in the 600s.
The founder of science is Allah.

@DR OSMAN ive told Somalis about the importance of banks and funding entrepreneurs, they go crazy when they hear ribba. They want free loans or some Islamic finance that doesn’t exist. Even Saudis have interest charging.
Yeah and thats why the US i full of tenth houses, people lost their houses to the banks. If you cant buy it with your own money, then dont. If you want to be homeless and with a debt that will always be over your head and no means of a comeback, then take that ribba and run with it sxb.

There really isnt any real difference between a believer and an "atheist", because they both believe in the magical. The believer knows there is a creator of all things, and the atheist thinks that everything came out of nothing, so thats magical too😅😅

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This dude probably believes in parallel universes and thinks we live in a vast multiverse made of bubbles and shit.

I wouldn't be surprised at all

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This dude probably believes in parallel universes and thinks we live in a vast multiverse made of bubbles and shit.

I wouldn't be surprised at all
u mean this
THE MAP OF THE MULTIVERSE | DC

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Secularists irrespective of faith or disbelief believe that all people r free and equal and have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Islamist do not hold these universal truths, it doesn't matter if you call yourself moderate or extremist, you have a problem that someone can hold opposite views to yourselves and still be free to do so and equal before the law. You even regulate people choices by banning alcohol, zina, gays, etc and u argue it's immoral but we secularists are not talking about if it's moral or not because we are not god to judge what is moral and not unlike u fuckin islamist nazis who think your god on earth and can judge and execute people over matters of choice and faith.

We secularists defend and hold dearly to the principle of freedom as our foundation not GOD or Holy Laws but Freedom of the people. A person has the right to do immoral things or say immoral things that u may hate or disagree with but he is just as free and equal as you are.

@Rooble44 these losers talk about what people choices and beliefs are as if it's fundamental law they need to regulate to create some sort of utopian society that lacks individual rights. Watch how they dodge the issue of freedom with absurd things like 'are u free to kill, rape, steal, pedofilia'. Your freedom is clearly defined in human rights as you cannot harm or force others but u have a right to exercise those beliefs and choices without any discrimination before the law or state. The state isn't god in our eyes, a bunch of sheikhs are not our god, I don't want to be judged by men for matters which are 'personal sins' in their religion, it's not your soul, if i want to go to hell, why u stopping me from choosng it? U stop people from practising their disbelief or other idealogies in public, u restrict people personal choices like zina, alcohol, pork, gay as if you are some sort of 'elected of god' to go around monitor and punish on behalf of god. War I don't believe your god nor the state nor do I accept you judge me before a public court for my moral or religious views.

The Pharisees or Jews of Jesus time used to be religious police and their headquarter was their temple and their ulama council was called the sanhedrin, jesus looked at these fuckers and said 'you are dead inside' but are trying to look holy on the 'outside' and condemned them to hell. Why? it's none of your business what people religious views or morality is, go mind your own business and stop acting like hypocrite when your dead inside so much you think by putting on a show in public is going to win u browny points? your worship and god is bunch of men like the pharisees, u only use god as an excuse but in reality it's society that u DESIRE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 It's my right to 'tear up the quran' right in front of your face and you have no legal recourse as I exercised my disbelief in it, if I was to do that to your personal property or quran, then yes I would be arrested of course since that is now harming property. Rooble is of strong faith, he knows humans insulting his religion won't change his faith in god, where-as those who hold onto society and men like most muslims will respond with violence because they know their book needs their protection and then they argue allah protects it, then why r u going around protecting it for him thru laws on society?

Invader

Secularists irrespective of faith or disbelief believe that all people r free and equal and have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Islamist do not hold these universal truths, it doesn't matter if you call yourself moderate or extremist, you have a problem that someone can hold opposite views to yourselves and still be free to do so and equal before the law. You even regulate people choices by banning alcohol, zina, gays, etc and u argue it's immoral but we secularists are not talking about if it's moral or not because we are not god to judge what is moral and not unlike u fuckin islamist nazis who think your god on earth and can judge and execute people over matters of choice and faith.

We secularists defend and hold dearly to the principle of freedom as our foundation not GOD or Holy Laws but Freedom of the people. A person has the right to do immoral things or say immoral things that u may hate or disagree with but he is just as free and equal as you are.

@Rooble44 these losers talk about what people choices and beliefs are as if it's fundamental law they need to regulate to create some sort of utopian society that lacks individual rights. Watch how they dodge the issue of freedom with absurd things like 'are u free to kill, rape, steal, pedofilia'. Your freedom is clearly defined in human rights as you cannot harm or force others but u have a right to exercise those beliefs and choices without any discrimination before the law or state. The state isn't god in our eyes, a bunch of sheikhs are not our god, I don't want to be judged by men for matters which are 'personal sins' in their religion, it's not your soul, if i want to go to hell, why u stopping me from choosng it? U stop people from practising their disbelief or other idealogies in public, u restrict people personal choices like zina, alcohol, pork, gay as if you are some sort of 'elected of god' to go around monitor and punish on behalf of god. War I don't believe your god nor the state nor do I accept you judge me before a public court for my moral or religious views.

The Pharisees or Jews of Jesus time used to be religious police and their headquarter was their temple and their ulama council was called the sanhedrin, jesus looked at these fuckers and said 'you are dead inside' but are trying to look holy on the 'outside' and condemned them to hell. Why? it's none of your business what people religious views or morality is, go mind your own business and stop acting like hypocrite when your dead inside so much you think by putting on a show in public is going to win u browny points? your worship and god is bunch of men like the pharisees, u only use god as an excuse but in reality it's society that u DESIRE
Only loser is you sxb:pachah1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Rooble44 It's my right to 'tear up the quran' right in front of your face and you have no legal recourse as I exercised my disbelief in it, if I was to do that to your personal property or quran, then yes I would be arrested of course since that is now harming property. Rooble is of strong faith, he knows humans insulting his religion won't change his faith in god, where-as those who hold onto society and men like most muslims will respond with violence because they know their book needs their protection and then they argue allah protects it, then why r u going around protecting it for him thru laws on society?
hey Osman.
8E8C2D52-BB34-4B20-A46A-4B207C8D0920.jpeg