"Dr. Osman" Debate

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Tribe predates prophet Mohamed pbuh and Islam. So your statement of the prophet introducing tribe is unfounded. In addition to this, History of the Arabs prior to Islam was one of savagery and tribal injustice. Prophet Mohamed changed that through Islam and replaced it with brotherhood in faith. This is recorded in Seerah/Biography of the prophet pbuh, For the first time over 200 hundred years, clans who were at loggerheads and bloodied each other stopped fighting and held hands in faith after the emergence of the prophet and introduction of Islam to the savage Arabs.

There is no place for tribal bigotry in Islam and the prophet clearly spoke against it. Opposite of your claim, he declared it pre-Islamic and said whoever practices clan bigotry is not among Muslims.

As for associating individuals with their place of Origin, by saying Salman farisi, or Bilal Habashi, that is common even today. Has nothing to do with tribal bigotry.

Almost everything you say about Islam is contrary to Islam. Perhaps you never opened an Islamic book ever in your life. Why pretend you are arguing from an informed position when all you write can be proven wrong effortlessly?
War iska dhaaf no point in talking to a wall
9625B057-0D15-48B1-81B4-CFA80A8383D4.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok.. so what’s your point lol. This is contradicting everything you said Dr Osman

My problem is the preaching part and also that you can't hold office if your not a muslim. That's not in the spirit of human rights where all citizens r equal and free.

Villainess

My problem is the preaching part and also that you can't hold office if your not a muslim. That's not in the spirit of human rights where all citizens r equal and free.
No one is stopping you from walking around living your life, only al shabab. do what you like as long as it doesnt interfere with our lives. That’s like saying Vatican city has to open mosques and allow hijabs and homosexuality. Nope, it’s a religious country. The rules apply to whatever.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No one is stopping you from walking around living your life, only al shabab. do what you like as long as it doesnt interfere with our lives. That’s like saying Vatican city has to open mosques and allow hijabs and homosexuality. Nope, it’s a religious country. The rules apply to whatever.

My hajj will be done in Petra as I honor the science behind Islam, while u go to mecca when science rejects it. See I select reason and science and proof over what a sheikh says becuz that's nothing but words. U will see in petra as I honor the prophet how his religion has been hijacked for politics.

Villainess

My hajj will be done in Petra as I honor the science behind Islam, while u go to mecca when science rejects it. See I select reason and science and proof over what a sheikh says becuz that's nothing but words. U will see in petra as I honor the prophet how his religion has been hijacked for politics.
How cute. Exhibit A of the ex Muslim in its natural habitat 💕

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why didn't religion keep Somalia in order or at least help it recover? I mean how many years has it been since Barre was overthrown?
There were qabil militias fighting each other until an agreement was set.

Tribalism is another problem.

Al-Shabaab/ICU was a radical Islamic origination and the citizens wanted a moderate Islamic nation.

Don’t blame that on us Somalis but the people who created Wahhabism the true progenitor of terrorism.

Invader

@Rooble44 it's funny how these guys mention freedom means u can do crimes against people, they as usual forget the freedom we are talking about is personal choice, liberty, freedom of religion.

Who is passing laws to legalize murder, their just dodging that their religion rejects freedom for all and equality for all so they try to circumvent this by saying 'freedom' is wrong you can do crimes under freedom. Crimes are defined by human rights as a breach of someone right to safety and life and property, it's already defined clearly that u cannot breach someone life nor their property.
Freedom?

So we should let pedophiles roam the streets because pedophillia is a sexual orientation?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Freedom?

So we should let pedophiles roam the streets because pedophillia is a sexual orientation?

Stop dodging it that your religion imposes laws on people and takes away their choices. Pedofilia is a crime because we define children under human rights. But it's not a crime when two men who are no longer children choose to be partners nor is it a crime for women. Nor is it a crime to disbelieve and preach that disbelief as long as it's not forced. No-one is forcing disbelief on you or muslims they can exercise their free will to choose to join it, but u already ban it, meaning the ability to choose for 'adults' is taken away. I am defending 'freedom' not what choices people make. Even if those choices are against what I believe is right, I don't go around stripping them down of their free will. Do u see me promoting to arrest all people that pray even though I think it's backwards? praying is silly and means dependence

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All

This is what a society based on their brains leads too.

This is what a society of religion and prayers leads too

You guys pray for things that our secular societies can create. A society based on science vs a society based on sheikhs leads to ignorance. Your society is ignorant because you don't teach them to forget god and to use science. Praying never changes anything must be taught to these people. We can create rain waryaa and u pray for rain, who is superior? maybe when we create your rain for you in Somalia u will worship us as god because you think only god can do this. There is nothing that science cannot do that u pray for.

Villainess

You guys pray for things that our secular societies can create. A society based on science vs a society based on sheikhs leads to ignorance. Your society is ignorant because you don't teach them to forget god and to use science. Praying never changes anything must be taught to these people. We can create rain waryaa and u pray for rain, who is superior? maybe when we create your rain for you in Somalia u will worship us as god because you think only god can do this. There is nothing that science cannot do that u pray for.
Lollll there’s nothing Science cannot do that you pray for? Ok I’ll try it out.

”hey Jupiter, oh atoms please make it rain it’s been in a drought for a while now we want rain.” HAHA! you are a very hilarious man

Invader

Why are you using first-world countries infrastructure .

Invader

Islam teaches science too.

Chapter 36, Verse 80.

"He who made for you from the green tree, fire, and then from it you ignite."

Which refers to Oxygen.

"And We have made the sky a well-protected canopy, still they turn away from its signs "

Surah 25 Verse 32 refers to the atmosphere.

Stay in your lane sxb. You claim you understood Islam but alas you're not a scholar in Islam so you have no right to judge.

If you had problems due to family or friends may Allah help you.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are you using first-world countries infrastructure .

You can't be first world if you believe everything is created, you must accept it's all natural and then u can study the natural methods or else u will continue to seek the islamic method of praying and u will remain like that for centuries. Islam teaches science kulaha, show me what the f*ck u cunts created in the last 300 years?

Villainess

You can't be first world if you believe everything is created, you must accept it's all natural and then u can study the natural methods or else u will continue to seek the islamic method of praying and u will remain like that for centuries. Islam teaches science kulaha, show me what the f*ck u cunts created in the last 300 years?
C1ED2826-1020-48E2-9462-7FB99AAC7099.jpeg

Invader

Trending

Latest posts