DP World: "Mogadishu can't change Berbera port deal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...-says-mogadishu-cant-change-berbera-port-deal

Bin Sulayem (CEO of DP World) told Dubai TV that Somali government has nothing to do with the new agreement, recognizing the self-proclaimed state of Somaliland is “an independent country for 28 years.

It doesn't concern us what the Somali Federal Government is saying all about the agreement, Somaliland is an independent, democratic and stable country for nearly 30 years, our project was endorsed by Somaliland Parliament, so the Somali government has no powers to reverse it and we will not stop it," said Bin Sulayem.
:gucciwhat:

These rats are showing their true colors, they don't know how to act with this sudden influx of wealth and power. Undermining whole governments just for a few bucks, UAE and Somali relations are at an all-time low.

Its time to void all other proposed deals DP World has made, but I'm sure Gaas has already used the bulk of his money and there is no going back now.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
These rats are showing their true colors, they don't know how to act with this sudden influx of wealth and power. Undermining whole governments just for a few bucks, UAE and Somali relations are at an all-time low.

Its time to void all other proposed deals DP World has made, but I'm sure Gaas has already used the bulk of his money and there is no going back now.

What you on allot Abdiweli Haas is the most honest Somali politician. He has created a savings account for the money

Let them modernize the port once Somali gov't is strong enough, it will kick them out and their investment will be a waste

1. Bantus gang raping mugdisho women
2. Alshabab making a come back
3. Kenya occupying the entire south
4. Ethiopia occupying the east
5. Isis in galgala
6. Turks own the mugdisho airport and port nothing approved by parliment

Yet Berbera port deal is an issue:

I pray to God we get recognition or rich soon so we can carpet bomb you savages back to the stone age...your already in the stone age maybe back to the stick age....

Jahil moth&£-3ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts