Dowlada Siiland to explore oil in gobolka Sool iyo Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to exploit our oil and take all the money to xaargeysa

Where are the mujahedeen of Buuhoodle? Get rid of Siiland trucks and kick them out

Why is siiland desperate for oil??

waraabe

Your superior
:mjlol:

Why are you mentioning sanaag and sool, your folk only live in half of sool.

Secondly I believe you have deep inferiority complex, there is no one in your lands (your half of sool) looking for oil poor qurjile

The oil exploration is going in togdheer but this guy obviously wanted a bit of attention

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Kkkkk sxb stop the calacaal it's empty talk siil_yaanyo land cant do jack. Thy can hardly tax and explore in the their angle what makes u think the triangle what makes u think they can put their bucur bacayt noses in our lands. :mjlol:our landsite o

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkk sxb stop the calacaal it's empty talk siil_yaanyo land cant do jack. Thy can hardly tax and explore in the their angle what makes u think the triangle what makes u think they can put their bucur bacayt noses in our lands. :mjlol:our landsite o

Your ayeeyo probably gave siilanyo a handjob when he visited qurjile village of lascanod

Garaad Darawiish

Kkkkkk I see you got triggered. Cry or not I own your people
Triggered? Hahaha the only tribe that takes pride in being displayed in zoos. Mkkk now be a good dog and collect ur grand dad's bones in gabiley I heard they found his ankles.

Garaad Darawiish

Kkkkkk I see you got triggered. Cry or not I own your people
The idoops triggered and is reflecting on why he ever thought he could insult a noble darood and get way with It. Now come here and apologise to ur master before I do another 88

Ceeb badaana. Why is he not helping his reer abti kulaha? Caqliga bal eega. You looking for another afweyne? Ufffff

Kkk I've realized I've made a qabilist statement..

But why isn't he talking about Somaliland exploring oil in Togdheer Soil and Sanaag?

Garaad Darawiish

Don't cala

But why isn't he talking about Somaliland exploring oil in Togdheer Soil and Sanaag?
Don't calacal like that on a public forum. It gives us a bad same especially since ur alia is dhulbahante u have to be extra careful.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

He can't make too many enemies sxb, his priority should be in the South for now. Also, he will be training 600 troops in the new Turkish military base intended for Buuhoodle from what I've been hearing. When Al Shabab are defeated, I am sure that he will train and pay for another 3000 troops along with convincing the Pro Somaliland Dhulbahante militias(who are also around 3000) to abandon the idoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.