Dowlada Siiland to explore oil in gobolka Sool iyo Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Yh I am thinking of changing thr nane today..

Very big name I'll change to my real name
He can't make too many enemies sxb, his priority should be in the South for now. Also, he will be training 600 troops in the new Turkish military base intended for Buuhoodle from what I've been hearing. When Al Shabab are defeated, I am sure that he will train and pay for another 3000 troops along with convincing the Pro Somaliland Dhulbahante militias(who are also around 3000) to abandon the idoors.
Dhulnahante yaad ka tahay

Hey dhulbahante you guys have caused this problem for yourselves. You want Puntland out of Sool ok then deal with Somaliland for yourselves. I hope they extract all the oil you wont have anyone else to blame but yourselves

Garaad Darawiish

Hey dhulbahante you guys have caused this problem for yourselves. You want Puntland out of Sool ok then deal with Somaliland for yourselves. I hope they extract all the oil you wont have anyone else to blame but yourselves
Yes leave soon u have done nothing tangible their anyway. And no siil land is not exploring for oil in our regions it was a rumour that was debunked by the idoor themselves. The British Empire in which the sun never set couldnt defeat us what makes u think an ey-door living in a sambusa will. Maherteenland maqaayada buuqa ka daaya orda galkacyo gasoo shaaxa.

Yes leave soon u have done nothing tangible their anyway. And no siil land is not exploring for oil in our regions it was a rumour that was debunked by the idoor themselves. The British Empire in which the sun never set couldnt defeat us what makes u think an ey-door living in a sambusa will. Maherteenland maqaayada buuqa ka daaya orda galkacyo gasoo shaaxa.

Hahahah deluded dhullo, sill land is not exploring for oil in Sool kulaha when both Puntland and Somaliland have given permits to international componies to explore in area between xudun and talex.

Garaad Darawiish

Hahahah deluded dhullo, sill land is not exploring for oil in Sool kulaha when both Puntland and Somaliland have given permits to international componies to explore in area between xudun and talex.
Ur alias explains a lot
Instead of making baseless claims provide evidence. Last time the buuqland army talked shit took 2 subclan of dhulbajnte to take them all the way back to xaarowe. Midgaan midgaan dalay

Ur alias explains a lot
Instead of making baseless claims provide evidence. Last time the buuqland army talked shit took 2 subclan of dhulbajnte to take them all the way back to xaarowe. Midgaan midgaan dalay

:chrisfreshhah:

Why do Dhulbahante allow external factions fight for their land? Why can't the dhullos defend their own people & regions. Both Puntland and Somaliland think your land is up for grabs says everything about you guys really, protect your regions or shut up

Why do Dhulbahante allow external factions fight for their land? Why can't the dhullos defend their own people & regions. Both Puntland and Somaliland think your land is up for grabs says everything about you guys really, protect your regions or shut up

It's embarrassing really. If I were Dhulbahante I wouldn't even be insulting Somaliland or Puntland because they brought this on themselves.

Garaad Darawiish

Our regions were never fought for by an external entity. Simply if u for dhulo politics u would come to the understanding that a pro Somali land dhulo militia are fighting a pro khaatumo dhulo militia. Still I don't see where punt land comes in this. No one thinks our landsite are up for grabs but yet we decide which flags are raised and still don't see where punt land comes in this. Now get ur dhabacyo ads outta here before I poison ur wells or kill ur president in my city again sxb. Remember :denzelnigga:69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts