Double Standards

And yet you qashined my post even though you agree with it :lolbron:

I am a practical woman. I know that Somali men like cadcad women so I advocate for Xalimos to find nonSomali husbands. It’s a win win for all of us.
Marry who you want to marry but you don’t need to force that marry out crap on other people because nobody cares. Most Somalis marry their own. The End.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lol :yloezpe::yloezpe:

you really think african girls look better than white women ?
yeah my rating scale is

1 somali
2 other horn africans habesha oromo and afar women
3 arab
4 south asian
5 whites
6 black bantus

i dislike women without color i find them uglier then women with colour, their imperfection are easily spotted and are just plain and dull not very attractive to me.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
becosue the average arab women looks inbred and tranny compared to an average halimo, if am completly honest the average arab women looks doesnt come close to the average halimo regardless of my past threads and posts
1297101.jpg
1.6241272.2374970277.jpg

yeah my rating scale is

1 somali
2 other horn africans habesha oromo and afar women
3 arab
4 south asian
5 whites
6 black bantus

i dislike women without color i find them uglier then women with colour, their imperfection are easily spotted and are just plain and dull not very attractive to me.

Everything is right.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Most men in the world are struck by light-skin, Somali men aren’t an exception. Some like to blame colonialism, but that’s a pointless exercise imo.

Just date who you want to date. Double standards are only double standards if you follow them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are u sure xabeshas below xalimos?

You haven't been about London sxb? Cmon :sass2::sass1:
nah their is no comparison between the average hottest xalimo and the average hottest helen xalimos allways edge out in my opinion, their is a reason you can name more somali models the habesha models iman, amal nuh among others

Trending