Double Standards

True, Somali men are mostly attracted to the east African phenotype whether that’s Somali, Ethiopian or Eritrean . I don’t know where OP got this claim from , the only type of Somali guy that’s after Benadiri women are the ugly guys that feel insecure about their skin tone . The cad cad benaadiris are highly inbred which gives them a weird look.
Lol stop lying :ftw9nwa: Reer Xamar women are renowned for their beauty in the Somali community, among both our men and women. My mom says mashallah about their lightskin and says they’re the most beautiful because of it:drakekidding: The lighter the better, and they are the lightest Somalis.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
you have been exposed as a non somali by the majority of somalispot women @Finesse @PuntiteQueen @Nilotufian @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

somali men like myself are not intrested in white ugly benadiri women with clear impefections, we are either into somali women if not ethiopian women or eritrean women and other horn african women. their plain and boring and not that sexually attractive apart from the bodies. their boring and imperfections are easy to spot unlike colored women . i prefare women with a little colour on thier face i dont like staring at a white wall with dirty ugly marks that needs constant care and cleaning. stop lying about somali men and somali women you are a shegato pretending to be a somali women

now get of this site before somalispot female police kick you out :camby:
What's with you and other East African women? Didn't even stop at Somali you just had to start with every other country there is in the horn.

Your level of lust for Ethiopian and Eritrean women was weird in general. Lord have mercy.

Lol stop lying :ftw9nwa: Reer Xamar women are renowned for their beauty in the Somali community, among both our men and women. My mom says mashallah about their lightskin and says they’re the most beautiful because of it:drakekidding: The lighter the better, and they are the lightest Somalis.
There’s more Somali lightskin women than the whole cad cad population. Why do you have to lie?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They're kind of weird looking but that's subjective I guess. I've only ever seen the weird fetish for lightskin from habaryars gossiping about people's kids.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
True, Somali men are mostly attracted to the east African phenotype whether that’s Somali, Ethiopian or Eritrean . I don’t know where OP got this claim from , the only type of Somali guy that’s after Benadiri women are the ugly guys that feel insecure about their skin tone . The cad cad benaadiris are highly inbred which gives them a weird look.
I agree most Somali men are into ethiopian or eritrean women and when most Somalis marry out they marry xabashi or oromo women. Infact benadiris are the ones who constantly chase Somali women most cad cads I see on instagram are married with Somali women other then cadcads so it's actually the other way round the only somalis who was attracted to a non east African women I know of was a ugly bantu Somali who was in to a Lebanese girl.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
What's with you and other East African women? Didn't even stop at Somali you just had to start with every other country there is in the horn.

Your level of lust for Ethiopian and Eritrean women was weird in general. Lord have mercy.

30 yrs of virginity would make you hella thristy too

G5Pgoor.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:fittytousand:sorry walal from this day forth I will stick to Somali women but I can't promise my attractions for habesha women will disappear

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Kkkk renowned for their beauty kulaha:ulyin:

Reer Xamar people are known for being good cooks and they make music.

I’m not going to say that they unattractive, they have good looking and ugly people just like any other tribe. But in Somalia they are known as xabash carbeed because they look like the product of Bantu/Arab mixing. A woman with medium skin tone and fine features is considered much more attractive in the Somali community .

Like these women :

vh4fenmiyez01.jpg

wpid-GFFH.jpg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
bro where did she ever see somali men praising disgusting ugly white women, ive only seen somali dudes praising eritrean women or ethiopian women besides somali women this op is definitely abo Tyrone pretending to be a somali women
lol :yloezpe::yloezpe:

you really think african girls look better than white women ?

Kkkk renowned for their beauty kulaha:ulyin:

Reer Xamar people are known for being good cooks and they make music.

I’m not going to say that they unattractive, they have good looking and ugly people just like any other tribe. But in Somalia they are known as xabash carbeed because they look like the product of Bantu/Arab mixing. A woman with medium skin tone and fine features is considered much more attractive in the Somali community .

Like these women :

vh4fenmiyez01.jpg

wpid-GFFH.jpg
Cadcad females have two things going for them, naaso bey leeyihiin jarerna maha. This is hardly something to brag home about. Everybody knowns east european and somali women are the most aesthetically pleasing. Faanba igama aha, seriously. Wallahi waa xaqiiqa